Newcastle vs Man City

Baggio

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highlight of the game:

When Nicky Butt won the ball back in the second half, then laid it off to Oddjob who preceded to just HOOF it out of play for no apparent reason.

Either that or when Man of The Match?????? Steven Taylor was near the left touch line and done that ridiculous flying kick he does and nearly kicked it out of the ground. He could have been on the right touchline andit still would have went out.

Highlight of the game:

When Nicky Butt won the ball back in the second half, then laid it off to Oddjob who preceded to just HOOF it out of play for no apparent reason.

Aye I mentioned that last night on NO. I couldn't fucking believe it! Butt tracks back, overtakes Barton and dispossesses him on the touchline, twice touching the ball to make sure it doesn't go out of play. Knocks it to that fucking cretin 3 yards away who gives it the Peter Kay "'Ave it!" effort straight into the crowd. Just utterly mindless and retarded stupidity that handed the momentum back to them with a throw-in halfway into our half.

And aye, Taylor man of the match. Are the "guests of Collingwood Insurance" from the fucking blind school or something?

Are the "guests of Collingwood Insurance" from the fucking blind school or something?

Strangely though I didnt hear him say "Guests of Collingwood Insurance have voted.."

yesterday it was "Newcastle United man of the match..."

Maybe Collingwood have told them to shove it up their arse and all, after all I cant imagine being too chuffed if I had been made to watch that shite before giving over some huge contract :crylaughin:

On that note, I have heard of two companies who arent renewing their boxes next season, call them what you will but these are the people that really put money into the club and the ones you want to keep sweet, local top businesses that pay a shitload of money to entertain clients and have the necessary resources to call on should we get into financial difficulties.

Are the "guests of Collingwood Insurance" from the fucking blind school or something?

Strangely though I didnt hear him say "Guests of Collingwood Insurance have voted.."

yesterday it was "Newcastle United man of the match..."

Maybe Collingwood have told them to shove it up their arse and all, after all I cant imagine being too chuffed if I had been made to watch that shite before giving over some huge contract :crylaughin:

Aye, I noticed that. Who would you award man of the match anyway?

Personally I found it amazing that a lot of that shower of shite earn more in a week than I do in a year (City included). When I see the likes of Ronaldo I don't really begrudge it, but most of our players would struggle to make an impact in the toontastic 5 aside ffs.

I'm one of these people who doesn't want Shearer back as manager because I didn't want his reputation knackered if things didn't go well. However, I see it more and more as the best and only decision the board could make at the minute. You could argue, that when Roeder went on that run last season, Shearer was co-picking and coaching the team anyway.

I think the board will try to persuade him, more on the basis they know season ticket renewals are going to be a nightmare and bringing in Shearer would persuade a lot of people to come back.

I'm one of these people who doesn't want Shearer back as manager because I didn't want his reputation knackered if things didn't go well. However, I see it more and more as the best and only decision the board could make at the minute. You could argue, that when Roeder went on that run last season, Shearer was co-picking and coaching the team anyway.

I think the board will try to persuade him, more on the basis they know season ticket renewals are going to be a nightmare and bringing in Shearer would persuade a lot of people to come back.

Like Hoddle at Spurs, until it happens, the question is always going to be there. I'd say right now we could do a lot worse. Shearer taking over at a time when we are doing really well (say after a Houllier or someone) would be a lot more risky for him IMO.

Like Hoddle at Spurs, until it happens, the question is always going to be there. I'd say right now we could do a lot worse. Shearer taking over at a time when we are doing really well (say after a Houllier or someone) would be a lot more risky for him IMO.

He won't have his coaching badge 'A' for at least another year and Uefa Pro 'B' longer after that iirc.

How bad was Martins btw? Fuck me, difficult to imagine how he could have played worse.

I think if Chelsea came in with £15m I'd take it.

You think? I'd snap their fucking hand off.

How bad was Martins btw? Fuck me, difficult to imagine how he could have played worse.

Better than Rooney tbh.

Better than Rooney tbh.

:o Mickey Rooney mebbies.

Better than Rooney tbh.

;) Mickey Rooney mebbies.

Have a look on NO at the Crouch > Martins thread for HTT talking cobblers about Martins, culminating in an argument that amounted to "Ok, his movement and touch are poor, but imagine how good he would be if they weren't!"

Needless to say he didn't even bear witness to his "performance" on Saturday - non-soopafan tbh. :o

Better than Rooney tbh.

;) Mickey Rooney mebbies.

Have a look on NO at the Crouch > Martins thread for HTT talking cobblers about Martins, culminating in an argument that amounted to "Ok, his movement and touch are poor, but imagine how good he would be if they weren't!"

Needless to say he didn't even bear witness to his "performance" on Saturday - non-soopafan tbh. :o

Has he said he won't be renewing again yet? How can you not renew again?

Better than Rooney tbh.

:nufc: Mickey Rooney mebbies.

....thing is Gemms it unnerves them when you talk seriously in a thread.. ;)

You are right btw.

Better than Rooney tbh.

:nufc: Mickey Rooney mebbies.

Needless to say he didn't even bear witness to his "performance" on Saturday - non-soopafan tbh. ;)

Has he said he won't be renewing again yet? How can you not renew again?

He's a serial non-renewer. :o