On the road..er to ruin.

Noelie

I haven't been too critical of Roeder in the past but now I'm of the opinion that he needs to be replaced.

He should have started Sibierski against his old team, he would have been out to prove something.

He makes substitutions too late in the game.

Why didn't he use Emre at some point in time to create something.

Why wasn't Zoggy even on the bench.

Why why why.....................

Shepherd's lack of ambition with the appointment of Roeder is coming home to roost, he's not good enough, never has been, never will be, he has been fortunate to have been able to hide behind the injuries this season but that excuse is now evaporating and what is left for all to see is an inept twat.

We should start thinking about a new manager now to be honest.

It has to be clear to Shepherd.

I'd love to know exactly what the Fat Man thinks about all this. Does he actually believe Roeder is still the man for the job? Is he afraid to sack him because of the pay off? Or is he afraid to sack him because it will be an admission that he has got it wrong yet again?

The thing that worries me is not so much his team choice (barring Carr - there's people wanting Le Sib people saying he should be out etc. etc.), but more that he doesn't seem to be able to motivate them.

In fairness given the current situation there isn't much to play for I suppose, so they may well be lacking in motivation, but even so... you look at Man U and they go a goal down and then come back like a wounded tiger. Yeah there's now a HUGE quality difference between Man U and NUFC, but NUFC of a few years ago DID come back in situations like that.

Tbh the way I see it Rodent has the same problem with Newcastle that McClaren has with England, neither are big enough to handle today's professional footballers and neither has adequate tactical knowledge for the level of football they're managing in.