James Milners mum

Scottish Mag

That stupid bitch was sitting a few rows in front of me. I did wonder what her shit banner said and isn't it Glenn btw?

Thick whore.

Aye I wished she supported someone else!!!!!!

Thick twat.

That stupid bitch was sitting a few rows in front of me. I did wonder what her shit banner said and isn't it Glenn btw?

Thick whore.

Aye I wished she supported someone else!!!!!!

Thick twat.

haha, what?

:o

one or two n's, they both stand for numptee.

I was being fucking ironic to the numbnuts who was having a go at the lass, she supports the toon so i failed to see why Sima feels the need to a pop at her.

I hope this clarifies the situation for you. The thick twat is Sima.

Edited by micktoon

I was being fucking ironic to the numbnuts who was having a go at the lass, she supports the toon so i failed to see why Sima feels the need to a pop at her.

Is it your mother?

I wish I was that much of a soopafan that I took paper leaflets to games.

Is it your mother?

I wish I was that much of a soopafan that I took paper leaflets to games.

I am jealous of how obviously cool you are. Big deal if she takes a leaflet to a game. Two more braincells and you could fucking bark. What do you do at the games, sit around in your fake Stone Island looking cool. Fucking wankstain on the sheet of fucking humanity.

I am jealous of how obviously cool you are. Big deal if she takes a leaflet to a game. Two more braincells and you could fucking bark. What do you do at the games, sit around in your fake Stone Island looking cool. Fucking wankstain on the sheet of fucking humanity.

As long as your willing to admit it, that's the first step.

Well played :o

As long as your willing to admit it, that's the first step.

Well played ;)

This is what they want, for us to turn on eachother, that way we can never win! :nufc:

I implore you all, direct your anger towards those in power, or we'll end up fighting for the scraps of the championship. :o

:suicide:

This is what they want, for us to turn on eachother, that way we can never win! :nufc:

I implore you all, direct your anger towards those in power, or we'll end up fighting for the scraps of the championship. :o

Hey man, its like this when we win! ;)

Hey man, its like this when we win! ;)

quoted for amusing truth! B)

Thick whore.

dumb post

Not really tbh