Chris Coleman

Ketsbaia

Coleman Replaced

Tuesday 10th April 2007

Fulham Football Club this evening announced its decision to replace Chris Coleman as Manager with immediate effect.

Chris Coleman has provided a fantastic service during his ten years at the Club and it is disappointing that the Club has no alternative but to part company. As a team and organisation Fulham Football Club has goals to attain and success to achieve and by no means can this be compromised.

As part of the re-structure, Steve Kean will also be replaced with immediate effect.

After consultation with the Irish FA President Jim Boyce it is agreed that Lawrie Sanchez will join as Caretaker Manager for the remaining five Premiership games of the season.

Bit harsh I thought. Doesnt seem to spend a lot and I reckon he would have kept them up.

Always gave us a hard game aswell. Not that is saying much.

If it wasn't for us this season bearing gifts they would be in the bottom 3 and in even more shit!

Bit harsh I thought. Doesnt seem to spend a lot and I reckon he would have kept them up.

If it wasn't for us this season bearing gifts they would be in the bottom 3 and in even more shit!

True, and a few teams could be saying the same about us :D

Where do Fulham expect to finish? They've got rid of Boa Morte and Malbranque, and have had Bullard out all season. Who do they think they'll be able to get in, in the long run, who'll be any better?

True, and a few teams could be saying the same about us :panic:

Yes, our generosity has known no bounds this season! :D

John Collins being touted as long term replacement. Hopefully Sanchez will hang around and finish the job he's been doing with NI.

6 months into his managerial career and he is getting linked with a premiership side..madness :D

Especially following a run of shite form and talk of dressing room unrest. Still one good cup run got Mc Claren the England job so no doubt a cup win qualifies Collins as a PL manager. :panic:

Sanchez straight in eh? Fulham blatantly had this lined up for weeks.

tbh they would have been better off sacking him in September. Every fucker knows thats how real chairmen do it :D

Nb: Does this mean we have fucker in the 'driving seat' for Titus?

Edited by gram