Intertoto Cup 2007

Ketsbaia

2007 UEFA Intertoto Cup

Associations entering in third round: Spain, Italy, England*, France*, Germany*, Portugal, Netherlands*, Greece.

Associations entering in second round: Russia, Romania, Scotland, Belgium, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Turkey*, Switzerland*, Bulgaria, Israel, Norway, Austria*, Serbia, Poland.

Associations entering in first round: Denmark*, Hungary, Croatia, Sweden, Slovakia, Cyprus*, Slovenia*, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Finland, Latvia, Moldova, Georgia, Lithuania, F.Y.R. Macedonia, Iceland, Belarus, Republic of Ireland, Albania, Armenia, Estonia, Malta, Wales, Northern Ireland, Azerbaijan, Luxembourg, Kazakhstan, Faroe Islands, Montenegro.

*2006 winners

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/intertoto...sid=506567.html

From that it looks as if we qualify from being the holders :lol:

Looks like it based on that !

I think by '2006 winners', they mean the representatives from that country qualified for the UEFA Cup through the Intertoto Cup in 2006.

I thought Intertoenail qualification was purely based on league position ?

Looks like it based on that !

I think by '2006 winners', they mean the representatives from that country qualified for the UEFA Cup through the Intertoto Cup in 2006.

I thought Intertoenail qualification was purely based on league position ?

It is. That's what I'm saying. The asterisk doesn't mean that the winners from last year qualify again this year, it just denotes which countries were successful in the intertoto cup in 2006.

I could be wrong though which would be good, as there is feck all chance of us qualifying through the league this year.

Yeah it looks like its just denoting which countries teams qualified through the Inter toto to the waffa cup.

Agreed, its not saying the holders defend the "trophy".

Yeah it looks like its just denoting which countries teams qualified through the Inter toto to the waffa cup.

We have the right to defend it!

We have the right to defend it!

Can we offer up the Texaco Cup as well and go double or nothing?

Fucking hell, if getting into Europe through the Intertoto is going through the back door, how would you describe getting into the Intertoto through the back door?! Is this what we've been reduced to? :lol:

Fucking hell, if getting into Europe through the Intertoto is going through the back door, how would you describe getting into the Intertoto through the back door?! Is this what we've been reduced to? :lol:

I know, it's sad what we've become. What makes it worse is the certificate we got presented with for winning it. How are you supposed to do an open top bus parade with that.

Fucking hell, if getting into Europe through the Intertoto is going through the back door, how would you describe getting into the Intertoto through the back door?! Is this what we've been reduced to? :D

We are the backdoor men. :lol: