Is N-O up today????

Rob W

So does anyone still go on there ( when its working that is) ?

I feel like a bit of a traitor but i cant share my loyalty between two message boards ( Im repetitive enough as it is on just this one!) so this is my home now.

feel bad for philip craig and JawD etc though :lol: you reckon they could forgive me?

Why can't you post on both?

Admittedly I spend most of my time on here as I'm one of the guys running the place, but if an discussion topic I found interesting was underway over there, I'd join in...

So does anyone still go on there ( when its working that is) ?

I feel like a bit of a traitor but i cant share my loyalty between two message boards ( Im repetitive enough as it is on just this one!) so this is my home now.

feel bad for philip craig and JawD etc though :lol:  you reckon they could forgive me?

26596[/snapback]

I tend to agree. I prefer the layout here too.

I feel sorry for Phil and HTT. They've put a lot of effort into that but its just not working out. I've tried to get on there most days for about a week now. Today I haven't even bothered. Shame when there is so much going on in the world of NUFC at the moment. A few of the annoying elements from over there seem to have made it over here in the last week to. Still, the schools go back next week.

I feel sorry for Phil and HTT. They've put a lot of effort into that but its just not working out. I've tried to get on there most days for about a week now. Today I haven't even bothered. Shame when there is so much going on in the world of NUFC at the moment. A few of the annoying elements from over there seem to have made it over here in the last week to. Still, the schools go back next week.

26732[/snapback]

Well, I can't hide my bit of Schadenfreude but think it is really unfortunate that the forum is down at probably most joyful moment in Newcastle's recent history.

It is a bit sad. Was meant to be the perfect time to have a break, but its all gone a bit wrong.

26755[/snapback]

Sorry, but the end of the transfer window was clearly not the perfect time. On football message board always half of the topics deal with transfers...

Was meant to be because of the international matches. there would have been hell on if the board was down for a game.

26786[/snapback]

A game?!? It's been down for a fucking fortnight! :unsure:

26788[/snapback]

:o Fair point.

26794[/snapback]

After a brief interlude, it's down again!

Just to let you all know it's up know, the problems started when the old server went tits up then there were massive problems moving it to the new server. Now it's on a new server all by itself and should all work. It wasn't due to be moved till today but when it went down we had to rush things along.

Sorry and all that.

Just to let you all know it's up know, the problems started when the old server went tits up then there were massive problems moving it to the new server. Now it's on a new server all by itself and should all work. It wasn't due to be moved till today but when it went down we had to rush things along.

Sorry and all that.

27254[/snapback]

Good to hear mate, seems like you've had a bit ov bovver there.