Charvas

catmag

How would you selct them and how would you know you only had bad apples?

Based on their clothing. Only bad apples tuck their tracksuit bottoms into their socks and wear caps that wouldn't fit a pea sat on top of their head.

I've been to the piss-ups. Sartorial elegance they are not tbf :lol:

How very dare you! You must concede there are no charvers present, surely?

Of course not just saying its not exactly a catwalk.

'Oversized' models tbh

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on their clothing. Only bad apples tuck their tracksuit bottoms into their socks and wear caps that wouldn't fit a pea sat on top of their head.

I've been to the piss-ups. Sartorial elegance they are not tbf :D

We're going to the football and drinking in the Trent though. :lol: Were you expecting Zoolander? :lol:

Tbh that was exactly the image i had of you before i met you. It must have been that Kajagoogoo photo everyone keeps putting up. You can imagine how crestfallen i was.

I've been to the piss-ups. Sartorial elegance they are not tbf :D

'Oversized' models tbh

Special sized jeans with braces :lol:

Anyhow, in all seriousness Chez Given does have a point but I'm fucked if I know what the real answer is to dealing with these scumbags. A few draconian and enforced laws coupled with a bit of police brutality wouldn't go amiss though.

People need aspirations - without them they remain disenfranchised from the society they dis-respect and make worse.

The enfranchisement of the working classes into the political system in the 19th century was all about keeping people in order.

Needs a modern solution though.

Which is? There's a fundamental lack of respect for other people in 21st century Britain and it's getting worse as far as I can see. You don't get this shit in Singapore!

True, there's plenty of other countries that don't have this problem because they still have an element of respect throughout their societies. We've lost ours and it'll be a damn site harder to get it back unless all these stupid laws protecting criminal's rights etc are ditched.

Me and a mate had a great idea for dealing with all the illegal immigrants and alleged asylum seekers we get coming in to the country, a show like The Running Man where if the contestant gets through they gain entry to the country - I don't see why a similar show wouldn't work for some of the worse charvas. Would be great tele on a Friday night, would be an adequate threat to help drum in to the scum that their actions could lead to their demise. Saying that I'd rather just round them up and shoot them like someone else said, back to the same old problem though as to how do you identify them successfully without picking up random innocents... still, the need of the many outweigh the need of the few and all that jazz :lol:

I am on Texas-tastic by mistake?

You've lived abroad too much and don't understand the sheer hatred we Geordies feel for these orc bastards.

As a geordie growing up in Whitley and N shields, i can see how things have become so bad now, as they were going to shit / was already then. I just think that 'shoot the fuckers' isnt very helpful. As you do too i'm sure.

I am on Texas-tastic by mistake?

You've lived abroad too much and don't understand the sheer hatred we Geordies feel for these orc bastards.

As a geordie growing up in Whitley and N shields, i can see how things have become so bad now, as they were going to shit / was already then. I just think that 'shoot the fuckers' isnt very helpful. As you do too i'm sure.

Human Rentokil is what's required.

I just think that 'shoot the fuckers' isnt very helpful. As you do too i'm sure.

What do you suggest then? I think things are too far gone for rehabilitation, the situation is only going to get worse.

I just think that 'shoot the fuckers' isnt very helpful. As you do too i'm sure.

What do you suggest then? I think things are too far gone for rehabilitation, the situation is only going to get worse.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/4534537.stm

:lol:

http://www.jrf.org.uk/knowledge/findings/housing/0305.asp

However the .gov sites are a waste if people dont have the resources to put together practical solutions/approaches to ASB.

http://www.respect.gov.uk/

A charva couple have moved in over the road, as I left the house this morning they were having a full-blown argument with their front door open, although I'm sure were it was closed I'd still have heard her bellow "you fucking cu.nt" at him.

Feel sorry for the young couple with the baby next door, the walls in these terraced houses are paper thin.

Not on these boards but in society in general is very quick to label people with a trace of an accent as 'chav', it's just snobbery really. But the kind of twats described in this thread really are scum.

I wonder how people would feel about a Washington Sniper type scenario where random street charvers just started being taken out....

Sounds like a good start to me.

I wonder how people would feel about a Washington Sniper type scenario where random street charvers just started being taken out....

Have you got an estate car?...

I've got a big black van with tinted windows, have you got a snipers rifle ?

:lol:

Euphemism?

Euphemism?

I fail to see how cottaging in the back fo a Transit van is going to deal with the problem. :D

A charva couple have moved in over the road, as I left the house this morning they were having a full-blown argument with their front door open, although I'm sure were it was closed I'd still have heard her bellow "you fucking cu.nt" at him.

Feel sorry for the young couple with the baby next door, the walls in these terraced houses are paper thin.

Not on these boards but in society in general is very quick to label people with a trace of an accent as 'chav', it's just snobbery really. But the kind of twats described in this thread really are scum.

It's not the accents so much as the fucking hats.