Milan fans kicking off

Ketsbaia

I don't really watch Italian footie these days, but Ronaldo is easily the best player in England.

Riquelme used to be the boyo aswell, but fuck knows what happened to him.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really watch Italian footie these days, but Ronaldo is easily the best player in England.

Because he's a lazy waste of space, overrated as fuck.

On loan at Boca.

And doing very well too.

Scholes having a brilliant game as United go into that "playing another sport" mode again.

Sure they have conceded two goals... but I truly envy United's style of play. When they start piling on the pressure like they are now, it is a joy watch

Well I saw shit loads of Milan fans on my way to work this evening but no sign of bother at all. They were in fine voice but it was all friendly banter where I was and then on the tram on the way over towards Old Trafford.

Must say that I would like to see a Man Utd vs Chelsea final just because of the managers. Both top class.

Couldnt tolerate the tramps going through. Not keen on Milan either.

Get in!

:D

and?

Just suprises me thats all, youll goto hating him and the rest of the manchester shits this weekend I suppose?

I know they are an English team etc but it just suprises me when people slag off Man Ure etc (Im not saying you do as I havent read all your posts) and when they are in Europe wank and rejoyce when they beat a European team, its baffling IMO of course.

I for one can stand the diving red shits along with the Chelsea & Liverpoo.

Get in!

:D

and?

Just suprises me thats all, youll goto hating him and the rest of the manchester shits this weekend I suppose?

I know they are an English team etc but it just suprises me when people slag off Man Ure etc (Im not saying you do as I havent read all your posts) and when they are in Europe wank and rejoyce when they beat a European team, its baffling IMO of course.

I for one can stand the diving red shits along with the Chelsea & Liverpoo.

Why would I go back to hating them this week? We don't have to play them again. I can't stand Ronaldo, but I like ManU. I can't stand Chelsea, mixed/no feelings for Liverpool. These attitudes don't change whether they're playing in Europe or not. Except of course if we're playing them or relying on a result going against them.