Cheats

The Fish

There seems to be a lot of "kick her in the (insert whichever word you have for vagina here) " going around lately :o

You lot deserve it. :razz:

edited to include "comedy wink" was it ??? :blush:

Aye and I mispelt deserve too :lol:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well.. that's that then, she's told him half the truth and finished with him...

shoddy to do it over the phone, but better that than perpetuating the lies...

mind you I wouldn't bet against her going back to him later... :o

serpents with boobies who need a swift boot delivery to the clammy ham

There seems to be a lot of "kick her in the (insert whichever word you have for vagina here) " going around lately :o

I would like to claim responsibilty for starting the phrase ' kick her in the clout.' Its the only fair sort of retribution you can give to a cheating lady.

My housemate just admitted she's cheated on her boyfriend of five years. She didn't sleep with the guy but pretty much everything but.

Now I'm not a big fan of her boyfriend, he's a bit dull and doesn't strike me as very attentive, but I believe she owes it to him to be honest. All her girlfriends are encouraging her to keep shtum and carry on regardless.

For me, Cheating is an indication you're not happy with your lot, and she's made claims to that recently... so I said, if you're cheating on him, you clearly don't want to be with him. If that's the case you should be honest and leave him. She's worried about what everyone will think of her and will label her a slag etc. I've got to be honest, I love this girl like a sister but I'm so disappointed in her that I couldn't bring myself to be particularly sympathetic. Especially since I've been on thereceiving end of cheating.

I guess my question is this, Is my suggestion that she comes clean and leaves him disproportionately coloured by my own experiences? Or are her other friends simply fawning to her and dragging out a relationship that is essentially built on lies?

How would you deal with it if you were the cheater and how would you advise your best mate if they were the cheater?

you are a girl. every knows its not cheating unless you have sex. our loyalties are with her if you live with her anyway.

I'd be pretty pissed off if my girlfriend sucked of another bloke like.

You'd be even more pissed if she kissed you straight afterwards

Speaking from experience Wacky?

No but if it did happen I would just pop a fishermans friend in my mouth immediately :o

She bombed him over the phone 'what a fucking liberty'. Heartless spunk skip what she is.

I'll have a tenner on Fish trying the old sympathy routine in the vague hope he gets a kipper mitt out of it, Vulture what he is.

I would like to claim responsibilty for starting the phrase ' kick her in the clout.' Its the only fair sort of retribution you can give to a cheating lady.

Try Peter Cook and Dudley Moore about 40 years ago tbh.

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt where it comes to the dumping medium. Either she dumps him over the phone or waits until he pays beyond a hundred quid for the privilege of being dumped face-to-face.

She's well cut up at the moment, bawling all over the place. I'm not going to try anything with her, I know her too well to try and scoop a sneaky half price knobs-worth. Instead I'm going to try it on with her mate from home who's over to help her through this rough time, but is frankly as sympathetic as I.

We've already been a-dancin', nows time for the "eee what a slag she's been" chat, laced with thinly veiled comliments and flirtations.

so auf weidersehn (sp?) I'm going to chance my arm on the back of my best mates misery.... who said life was a balance? :o:razz:

Guest alex

Couldn't she have gone to see him to finish with him?

Anyway, dumping by text, Gram you absolute bastard :o

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt where it comes to the dumping medium. Either she dumps him over the phone or waits until he pays beyond a hundred quid for the privilege of being dumped face-to-face.

She's well cut up at the moment, bawling all over the place. I'm not going to try anything with her, I know her too well to try and scoop a sneaky half price knobs-worth. Instead I'm going to try it on with her mate from home who's over to help her through this rough time, but is frankly as sympathetic as I.

We've already been a-dancin', nows time for the "eee what a slag she's been" chat, laced with thinly veiled comliments and flirtations.

so auf weidersehn (sp?) I'm going to chance my arm on the back of my best mates misery.... who said life was a balance? :(:)

Threesome. Everybody wins

so auf weidersehn (sp?) I'm going to chance my arm on the back of my best mates misery.... who said life was a balance? :(:)

I disagree. I see two very big losers in that arrangement. And they've both got fannies.

I disagree. I see two very big losers in that arrangement. And they've both got fannies.

:)

when she came back downstairs her friend scuttled off to bed so I got nothing for my efforts other than no sleep and a sore shoulder from her bubbling all night :(

Nice to see The Fish soon dropped his moral high ground act.

Told you it wouldn't be long before he was sniffing around for a kipper mitt :) He gobbles the weak pickings up like egg and steak that lad :(

Edited by Wacky Jnr