Owen

Gemmill

He did well. Much better than I expected from him in his first game, and lasted the full match. He must look around that pitch and wonder what the fuck he's got himself into though. Seriously he must be thinking "How the fuck did it come to this? Liverpool, Real Madrid, and now THIS."

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He did well. Much better than I expected from him in his first game, and lasted the full match. He must look around that pitch and wonder what the fuck he's got himself into though. Seriously he must be thinking "How the fuck did it come to this? Liverpool, Real Madrid, and now THIS."

Couldnt agree more. You can almost see that on his face at times... it's pathetic the shower of shite we have around him. And the players we have who are performing (like Milner) are played out of position by that fool in charge and therefore their impact is diminished.

:o

I never believed a South American street urchin could sign for Newcastle then get bought by Madrid, but it happened!

Sadly I reckon it's more and more likely Owen will leave come the summer, can't say I blame him either as gutting as it is to say it. Newcastle United is dead and buried. :o

Sadly I reckon it's more and more likely Owen will leave come the summer, can't say I blame him either as gutting as it is to say it. Newcastle United is dead and buried. :o

If I was him I'd be away.

He did well. Much better than I expected from him in his first game

Unlike the other comeback boy. Nice to see Shola hasn't lost his very unique touch for:

- being offside almost constantly. The one time he wasn't it was by luck.

- giving away needless fouls when we are in dangerous possessions.

- and of course still having no spatial awareness. Jumping for the ball as it flies 3 feet above his head.

Twat. :o

If I was him I'd be away.

And he had so many options when leaving Madrid....

I bet he cries himself to sleep tonight after being involved with these fucking amateurs

Unlike the other comeback boy. Nice to see Shola hasn't lost his very unique touch for:

- and of course still having no spatial awareness. Jumping for the ball as it flies 3 feet above his head.

He's got potential, haven't you heard :razz:

Your opinion of him remains then? :razz:

I also love the fact he controls the ball by letting it bounce off his shin before deciding to meander along somehow keeping it before either going arse over tit or, like you said, giving away a foul.

Owen looked deadly for the first 10 minutes or so, was put through with 2 good balls by Emre and Martins and unlucky to be caught offside on both occasions.

After that it was long ball after long ball and he's never going to do any good with tactics like that.

Can't believe he played the full 90 minutes.

Virtually anonymous in the second half.

Carroll has looked fantastic but probably won't see first team action again under Roeder because he has to play his big names.

Twat. :(

I also love the fact he controls the ball by letting it bounce off his shin before deciding to meander along somehow keeping it before either going arse over tit or, like you said, giving away a foul.

Like the time (when, admittedly he was offside) he brought down Solano's long pass right to his feet?

Edited by Walliver

Guest alex

You should sign off all your posts like that. :)

Nah, you don't have a personal agenda against him - you just don't rate him as a footballer. Different things after all.

:)

Nah, you don't have a personal agenda against him - you just don't rate him as a footballer. Different things after all.

It matters not, he's still shit.

:) He actually is a twat though. He actually expressed his belief that he could make the world cup squad last year to the media. Self belief is important, but such a poor player going to the media with something like that is just making a twat of yourself TBH!

Like the time (when, admittedly he was offside) he brought down Solano's long pass right to his feet?

That again is typical Shola though... his best first touches and sometimes finishes seem to come when he's offside and the whistle has already gone. Weird (well, not really).

That again is typical Shola though... his best first touches and sometimes finishes seem to come when he's offside and the whistle has already gone. Weird (well, not really).

Yup, and on the training ground, which is the only reason the big dumb fucker gets picked. When we get a manager that realizes that he can't do it in an actual premiership match scenario, we'll have taken the first step towards the top end of the league.