Olly Bernard

Chaser

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if bernard is un-registered to a club does that mean he could sign up outside the transfer window?...i dont think he will be back, just intrested to know!

25450[/snapback]

Yeah, we could. Because he's unsigned we could do that.

We did it last year with Ronny Johnsen.

I'd love to see Bernard back at SJP. Much better than stupid Babayaro.

Rangers are confident of adding French defender Olivier Bernard to their list of summer signings.

Gers chief Alex McLeish freshened up his squad on deadline day with the signings of Francis Jeffers and Filippo Maniero and is confident Bernard will join the duo at Ibrox in the near future.

There is no undue rush to push through a deal for the left back as he is available on a free transfer, but McLeish will look to bed the former Newcastle man in following the departure of Michael Ball to PSV Eindhoven.

The 26-year-old spent the end of last term at Southampton, but failed to find a new club during the summer and is now looking to kick-start his career in Scotland.

McLeish expects to hold talks with Bernard on Thursday and will hope for a swift conclusion.

Shame, he made a few screw ups, but he was pretty solid for us. Really brave player, always got clattered, rarely injured.

Bearing in mind the recent unusual outbreak of shrewd business sense and good decision making that has infected St James, I can only assume that somewhere along the line he or his greedy agents burnt his bridges.

Shame, he made a few screw ups, but he was pretty solid for us.  Really brave player, always got clattered, rarely injured.

Bearing in mind the recent unusual outbreak of shrewd business sense and good decision making that has infected St James, I can only assume that somewhere along the line he or his greedy agents burnt his bridges.

26071[/snapback]

Considering it was the 2nd time he'd fucked the club over, I find it quite amusing he couldn't get a club in the Premier League.

I doubt if there's a snowball-in-hell's chance of Bernard ever coming back to Newcastle whilst Portly Freddie is here.

26089[/snapback]

Probably, he's shit in his own nest twice now and Freddy won't take him back.

Rangers would have to pay Everton a bit more, if Ball reached a certain amount of appearances. I don't think he's played in a while.

26095[/snapback]

That was sorted back in January and an agreement was made letting Ball back into the picture for the the second part of last season as well as already having played 4 times this season.

Rangers would have to pay Everton a bit more, if Ball reached a certain amount of appearances. I don't think he's played in a while.

26095[/snapback]

That was sorted back in January and an agreement was made letting Ball back into the picture for the the second part of last season as well as already having played 4 times this season.

26100[/snapback]

I stand corrected. :lol:

I doubt if there's a snowball-in-hell's chance of Bernard ever coming back to Newcastle whilst Portly Freddie is here.

26089[/snapback]

26097[/snapback]

Aye, he's pissed on his chips as far as NUFC is concerned.

26089[/snapback]

26097[/snapback]

26175[/snapback]

I don't want him back with no bladder or bowel control. Filthy bastard.

26089[/snapback]

26097[/snapback]

26175[/snapback]

26406[/snapback]

To be fair to the lad he was three sheets to the wind and staggering back from town when he pissed on his chips. Or was that me?

26089[/snapback]

26097[/snapback]

26175[/snapback]

26406[/snapback]

To be fair to the lad he was three sheets to the wind and staggering back from town when he pissed on his chips. Or was that me?

26413[/snapback]

It depends, did you have a 16 year old lass in tow?

Allegedly.