• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dec 1 Wednesday

Belle and Sebastian

Ulster Hall

Mandela Hall

So when's the sex change, November 29?

:icon_lol:

allowed to like more than one genre ya know, bloody aussies.

seen thearpy? not so long ago if that makes ya happier (they were shite)

I've never met a guy, unless he's trying to impress a girl, admit to liking Belle and Seb, and I'm fine with different genres, just not B&S.

By the way, it was meenzer, our self outed lover of men, ok one man, who went to see Therapy?

Maybe Leaze can lend you his reading glasses!

By the way, it was meenzer, our self outed lover of men, ok one man, who went to see Therapy?

Quite like B&S too as it happens. Sorry Ant, I realise this isn't helping your cause much. :icon_lol:

I can see why an Aussie would be perplexed though, they're all rugged men's men down under. :lol:

Quite like B&S too as it happens. Sorry Ant, I realise this isn't helping your cause much. :icon_lol:

I can see why an Aussie would be perplexed though, they're all rugged men's men down under. :lol:

:gay:

Please can someone change the title to "Which band are you going to see tonight?"

Fuck off and start your own thread if you don't like it dave.

:icon_lol: waah waah waah. Sort your life out Samuel

• 2 weeks later...
Went to the Royal Opera House last night for an evening of Kurt Weill songs, don'tcha know. :gay:

Therapy?, Dar Williams, Godspeed You Black Emperor and Justin Townes Earle are among the near-future treats.

Cancelled his gig at the Cluny :(

Officially rescheduled for January 21st, in case you didn't know already. :good:

Therapy? were ace tonight. Giving hope to old farts everywhere. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Not tonight like but just got pre-sale XX tickets for the Academy in December. Also going to see Orbital at the Academy in December as well as Public Service Broadcasting at York in November.