Allardyce isn't in...yet

Andrew

Reading through this two things stand out.

SSH thinks Bolton are a top flight club. :lol:

....and Nicos was in love with Rodent.

SSH also loves his club - that much is apparant.

But before a top flight manager can be appointed, we have to become an attractive proposition to him.

anyway - i said my bit earlier.

Settling for Fat Sam is not loving your club

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SSH thinks Bolton are a top flight club. :o

But before a top flight manager can be appointed, we have to become an attractive proposition to him.

I like SSH btw, so I hope my little interjections aren't taken in the wrong light. :lol:

HF is off his tits on ecstacy as he seems happy watching any old shit tttt.

You must be off your tits if you think Allardyce is the next Robbie Williams.

I think he's an improvement and our best, realistic option. To stick with Roeder would be foolish indeed, for ST renewals alone. Allerdyce will save this club money in the short and long term imo.

Guest alex

Best manager we could realistically get imo. That's why I'd like to see him here. Think he'd do ok too.

Who do you realistically think we could get? You're not happy with Roeder, but you haven't suggested any positive change as far as I am aware.

I don't like seeing my money wasted on paying off a year of his contract and 3 years of Allardyces when I think they are about evenly matched. It's not that I like Roeder any more, I've said if Allardyce had replaced Souness and the debate was now "Shall we get Roeder?" I'd be saying no to that too.

If either moves costs us nothing I'll be less against it, but still think it's optimistic to see him finish much higher than Roeder did last season.

How the fuck can you say that Slug Boy & Sam are evenly matched? Bolton are 7th we are 13th. We have "better" individual players but Slug Boy hasnt got the working as a team, he hasnt got the defence communicating, he hasnt got a plan B, or even a plan fucking A. We were in the driving seat for the match as AZ and I know what a team with Big Sam would have done in that situation!! But Slug boy went into it in his own fucked up way and we got SHAFTED!!

So how the fuck are we evenly matched?

Yes we have had bad injuries but slug boy fails to work with the tools he has because he is a mong!

I think he's an improvement and our best, realistic option. To stick with Roeder would be foolish indeed, for ST renewals alone. Allerdyce will save this club money in the short and long term imo.

Well you've hit the nail on the head as to why he's here, as it's nowt to do with football abilities

I don't like seeing my money wasted on paying off a year of his contract and 3 years of Allardyces when I think they are about evenly matched. It's not that I like Roeder any more, I've said if Allardyce had replaced Souness and the debate was now "Shall we get Roeder?" I'd be saying no to that too.

If either moves costs us nothing I'll be less against it, but still think it's optimistic to see him finish much higher than Roeder did last season.

Evenly matched? I think Roeder's without equal in the Premiership tbh :lol:

What's he lost us? 5 or 6 positions? I don't like the way he started using injuries as an excuse as things got worse, but they were a huge factor in that not insignificant drop, but Charlton and Wigan have performed far worse than they did last year, without that excuse.

Clearly we must all agree if Hiddink or another of that ilk was a likely target of the pastie muncher we'd rather have him. IMO in the short to medium term Sam will stop the rot and start to build something, I'm sure Hughes would have as well. But on another note FS it is said does actually really want Sam and has admiration and respect for him and that surely will help in the communication and day to day descsion making.

Guest alex

Well you've hit the nail on the head as to why he's here, as it's nowt to do with football abilities

Probably right there. Certainly a massive factor, along with Keane at Sunderland doing so well. :lol: The net result is we're better off though imo.

Who do you realistically think we could get? You're not happy with Roeder, but you haven't suggested any positive change as far as I am aware.

Klinsman for a start. There are hundreds of managers out there, yet the same unrealisitc alternatives keep getting mentioned, it always, well we couldn't get Hitzfeld and we don't want Pearce, so we have to have Fat Sam. Never mind he turned us down, and that messy business with Kevin Bond.

People are manufacturing reasons as to why he should be here, when frankly, he had sod all support a few years ago.

What's he lost us? 5 or 6 positions? I don't like the way he started using injuries as an excuse as things got worse, but they were a huge factor in that not insignificant drop, but Charlton and Wigan have performed far worse than they did last year, without that excuse.

Ahhh silly me 5 or 6 positions lower doesnt do any harm does it? A shit run in the cups and a bumming from others teams is ok I suppose, fuck it HF youre right marra!

Why are Chelsea complaining, its only 1 place lower than what they want :o

Stating you'd change your club if Mourinho was appointed isn't loving your club squared (or cubed even)

Guest alex

What's he improved since he took over?

How the fuck can you say that Slug Boy & Sam are evenly matched? Bolton are 7th we are 13th. We have "better" individual players but Slug Boy hasnt got the working as a team, he hasnt got the defence communicating, he hasnt got a plan B, or even a plan fucking A. We were in the driving seat for the match as AZ and I know what a team with Big Sam would have done in that situation!! But Slug boy went into it in his own fucked up way and we got SHAFTED!!

Yes we have had bad injuries but slug boy fails to work with the tools he has because he is a mong!

I never said we're evenly matched with Bolton. I said Roeder is evenly matched with Allardyce.

It's not a matter of wrong or right, it's just an opinion that Allardyce could have done no better this season with the players Roeder had. He may have performed better in the transfer window, but we'll have to see who he brings in over summer to judge that better.

I've said it elsewhere, if Allardyce didn't have Anelka this year (like we never had Owen + many others) they'd currently be on 41 points.

I never said we're evenly matched with Bolton. I said Roeder is evenly matched with Allardyce.

It's not a matter of wrong or right, it's just an opinion that Allardyce could have done no better this season with the players Roeder had. He may have performed better in the transfer window, but we'll have to see who he brings in over summer to judge that better.

I've said it elsewhere, if Allardyce didn't have Anelka this year (like we never had Owen + many others) they'd currently be on 41 points.

Nicos has lost it.

Evenly matched? I think Roeder's without equal in the Premiership tbh :o

Ahhh silly me 5 or 6 positions lower doesnt do any harm does it? A shit run in the cups and a bumming from others teams is ok I suppose, fuck it HF youre right marra!

Why are Chelsea complaining, its only 1 place lower than what they want :D

:lol:

I did say it's not insignificant.

So you say they are evenly matched and then tell me he may have done better in the transfer market? I could have done better in the transfer market!

Sam would have IMO got the team working better, he would have used the resources better than slug boy, he would have played players in correct positions etc

IF, IF, IF

If my brother had been a bird, he would have been my sister? So Anelka is at Bolton and they are higher than us and a better organised club than us.

Slug boy needed to go end of situation? He did nothing for the club this season and his handling of certain players was shocking tbh

So you say they are evenly matched and then tell me he may have done better in the transfer market? I could have done better in the transfer market!

Sam would have IMO got the team working better, he would have used the resources better than slug boy, he would have played players in correct positions etc

IF, IF, IF

If my brother had been a bird, he would have been my sister? So Anelka is at Bolton and they are higher than us and a better organised club than us.

Slug boy needed to go end of situation? He did nothing for the club this season and his handling of certain players was shocking tbh

They pushed Arsenal for the 4th CL spot right uptill the last few games. Some people have very short memories or even mamaries. :lol:

You've actually been sad enough to work out where they'd be without his goals? Jesus wept.

Football doesn't work like that btw.

You've actually been sad enough to work out where they'd be without his goals? Jesus wept.

....and where would we have been without Martins (no first touch) goals. :lol:

He's been sad enough to work out how many points we'd have if we got points for cup games, so....

Has he!111 :lol:

I thought that was quite touching meself so let it ride. :o

Guest alex

....and where would we have been without Martins (no first touch) goals. :o

What if Bolton had Martins and we had Anelka? :lol:

....and where would we have been without Martins (no first touch) goals. :o

What if Bolton had Martins and we had Anelka? :lol:

:D

Chilli sauce or that creamy yoghurty stuff....?