Eurovision!

Meenzer

Do you mean from the time I kept pulling mingers and you recommended I write 'Begbie' on my hand every time I went out? I don't think I've done anything to compare with Meenzer's sexuality!

Well there's that, but what I was referring to was the fact that you take the term 'tree-hugger' to a whole new level. :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean from the time I kept pulling mingers and you recommended I write 'Begbie' on my hand every time I went out? I don't think I've done anything to compare with Meenzer's sexuality!

Well there's that, but what I was referring to was the fact that you take the term 'tree-hugger' to a whole new level. :D

:D

I hope you had a rick-rocking time in Serbia Martin. :nufc:

Just got in from the public reception for the winner in central Belgrade. 70,000 people singing along to the winner... it fair brings a tear to the eye, I tells ya. :lol: Even the repeated chants of "Serbia! Serbia!" weren't too intimidating. :lol:

plato.jpg

Edited by Meenzer

I never cease to be amazed that people genuinely take this shit seriously.

Which is why they win it and we send Scooch. :nufc:

I know what you mean though. When it comes to my Euro-fetish, it's like when the stereotypical well-meaning girlfriend sees you getting worked up about the football and points out that it's only 22 men running around after a ball - you know there's a grain of truth in what they're saying, but it sort of misses the point a bit.

And besides, without Eurovision, the Gays would have to find some other vehicle for their Anthea Turner-inspired hostess and housewifery skills. Like, erm, the football. Maybe. :lol:

I never cease to be amazed that people genuinely take this shit seriously.

If you're referring to Meenzer's post, remember that Serbia is a country that's not had an awful lot to celebrate in recent years.

Although my grandmother was actually quite pleased when it split from Montenegro, I believe her exact words were 'good riddance'. :lol:

Anyway, beating the whole of Europe in what is has traditionally been little more than a popularity contest is quite an achievement.

Still, 70,000 though. :nufc:

Although my grandmother was actually quite pleased when it split from Montenegro, I believe her exact words were 'good riddance'. :lol:

They'll be grateful when they feed them 12 points at Eurovision every year, if nothing else...

Still, 70,000 though. :nufc:

It's daft like:

marijadocek2vuh2.jpg

By contrast, I think Katrina and the Waves were greeted at Heathrow by two Soho gays and their chihuahua. People are still whistling the bloody Serbian song all around town. I wouldn't put it past them making it the new national anthem. :lol: