Eurovision!

Meenzer

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love eurovision!, wogan is a legend with his little put-downs and one liners, music is shite but wogan rocks

Martin my friend, I have just fallen in love with Ms Macedonia (assuming she isn't a post-op tranny and you're being mean :D ) and I'd like you to tell me how I could go about meeting this lovely lady. And how likely is it that she's going to make it through to the big final thingy? Also, if she does make it, is there a way to know what order they'll be on TV cos there's no fucking way I'm sitting through that 'ein zwei' shite or Scooch. Thank you. <3

:D

She did indeed qualify - Macedonia always do - and will be singing 6th. Which should be, ooh, just before 8:30 UK time if I'm any judge. And she's always been a she, to the best of my knowledge. Not the brightest spark though.

Oliver, Martin, you are both gentlemen and I thank you. Luke, you worry me.

p.s. Luke, is there anything you'd like to tell the group? The other two guys mentioned in my post both have dubious sexual histories (don't think I've forgotten Walliver!), are you sure you're on the level?

Oliver, Martin, you are both gentlemen and I thank you. Luke, you worry me.

p.s. Luke, is there anything you'd like to tell the group? The other two guys mentioned in my post both have dubious sexual histories (don't think I've forgotten Walliver!), are you sure you're on the level?

Dubious? :D

Do you mean from the time I kept pulling mingers and you recommended I write 'Begbie' on my hand every time I went out? I don't think I've done anything to compare with Meenzer's sexuality!

Is anyone actually watching this ... :( fuckin Sweden have jsut mashed togethre loads of old glam rock songs for theiir entry...I thought the chorus was even gonna be Shang a Lang at one point....Hungary so far for me....how bored must I be :D:D

Is anyone actually watching this ... :( fuckin Sweden have jsut mashed togethre loads of old glam rock songs for theiir entry...I thought the chorus was even gonna be Shang a Lang at one point....Hungary so far for me....how bored must I be :D:D

Was thinking the same thing about the glam-rock medley. Definitely a bit of Love Grows Where My Rosemary Goes in there too.

I thought the greek one sounded like a catchy pop record (not my cup of tea but decently done), and the russians looked like the Sugababes.

Is anyone actually watching this ... :D fuckin Sweden have jsut mashed togethre loads of old glam rock songs for theiir entry...I thought the chorus was even gonna be Shang a Lang at one point....Hungary so far for me....how bored must I be :D:D

Was thinking the same thing about the glam-rock medley. Definitely a bit of Love Grows Where My Rosemary Goes in there too.

I thought the greek one sounded like a catchy pop record (not my cup of tea but decently done), and the russians looked like the Sugababes.

I agree...I'm going for either Hungary or Moldova :(

Even if you didn't know before, one look at this thread and it would be nailed on that Meenzer is "one of them".. :D

I have my suspicions about a few others aswell, wheres Dantheman btw? :D

It must be about time The UK boycotted this stupid competition? (I use the term 'competition' in the loosest fashion). The Eastern European countries have taken any entertainment out of it, it's the same old shite year in year out - they could decide the votes before ever listening to the songs. Pathetic dross.

Is it me or did the Serbian lezzer that won it look like Bilbo Baggins out of the old Lord of the Rings cartoon? Bloody hobbits.

I thought this year was way better than 2006. The fact that Scooch finished second last is terrible - even Daz got more points last year. :D

Songs I quite enjoyed: Spain, Greece, Sweden, France, Russia, Germany, Ukraine, UK.

Edit: YouTube tells me I don't like Spain anymore.

Edited by Walliver

it really is a farce isn't it?

We were in the pub and it was on one of the sctreens in the background. We had to guess who the country would vote top three, if we got it wrong we had to down the drink and get another.

it wasn't a very expensive night :D

We were in the pub and it was on one of the sctreens in the background. We had to guess who the country would vote top three, if we got it wrong we had to down the drink and get another.

it wasn't a very expensive night :(

I wouldn't have thought Serbia was the most popular of countries, seeing as most of Europe whole heartedly agreed with bombing the shit out of it not so long ago, goes to show the musical class always shines through. :D

Face it, Britain isn't going to get any votes for a long time because of Iraq. Especially if we enter pap like Scooch.

I wouldn't have thought Serbia was the most popular of countries, seeing as most of Europe whole heartedly agreed with bombing the shit out of it not so long ago, goes to show the musical class always shines through. :D

Face it, Britain isn't going to get any votes for a long time because of Iraq. Especially if we enter pap like Scooch.

I'm not bothered that Britain didn't win. I just think it's a farce and as such worthy of scorn.

I'm not bothered that Britain didn't win. I just think it's a farce and as such worthy of scorn.

I wasn't saying you were; just that it's understandable how you can predict how certain countries vote.