Newcastle and N'Zogbia in dispute

Scottish Mag

Charles N'Zogbia's Newcastle career is in doubt after he was excluded from the squad to face Watford on Sunday.

The midfielder is reported to have stormed out of Vicarage Road after being named on the substitute's bench.

Magpies caretaker-boss Nigel Pearson said: "He was originally on the bench, but he did not really want to be there.

"I have no idea whether he stayed at the ground to watch the game. Will there be disciplinary action? That is something for next week."

Pearson added: "You can make your own judgements about it, but it is very important that everyone associated with the club acts in a professional manner."

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This situation is probably one of the worst things about this ridiculous season... not only did we buy a player we didn't need who then turned out to be a waste of space, the club has also found a way of constantly victimising and alienating one of the best young talents we've had in a while.

Almost like we have lost two players in one go.

So Pattison was meant to play ahead of him?

Can't blame him being pissed off tbh. Should have reacted better though.

Hopefully Sam will sort him out, becasue I believe he can be a class player for us.

So Pearsons only game in charge and he manages to piss off one of the few players who we should look to hold onto following this shit of a season?

Nice one Nige, glad to see that every manager we've had lately has managed to do something wrong :lol:

N'Zogbia isnt right in the head. He is a professional footballer and we can't have a kid sulking around and acting like an arse. He may have been pissed about by Roeder but to be fair to him he hasn't been shy in fielding the kids.

Something isn't right with the kids attitude and he can fuck right off if he is going to do that. We have pandered to too many prima donnas lately and the club deserves better than that.

Should have kept his cool and waited for the new manager to come before being all dramatic.

Depends who he thinks/knows has been sniffing around. :lol:

Well what a first ! a moody Frenchman !

There all wankers imo. I said seasons ago I wouldn't sign them.

I would have out up Zidane, like :lol:

Youre right though, we do have too many problems with foreign players. I think we pay them too much tbh

N'Zogbia isnt right in the head. He is a professional footballer and we can't have a kid sulking around and acting like an arse. He may have been pissed about by Roeder but to be fair to him he hasn't been shy in fielding the kids.

Something isn't right with the kids attitude and he can fuck right off if he is going to do that. We have pandered to too many prima donnas lately and the club deserves better than that.

:lol: I think he is maybe moody, but is also very much right in the head... Decribing this situation as being a case of "prima dona"-ing is stupid. Have you not followed developments all season long?

He came to this club as a nobody and grafted his way into a deserved first team spot, then had it all ripped away for ridiculous reasons.

:lol: I think he is maybe moody, but is also very much right in the head... Decribing this situation as being a case of "prima dona"-ing is ridiculous. Have you not followed developments all season long?

He's been the model of pure professionalism hasn't he !

Bet he ends up at arsenal. You seen my post the other week about my mate talking to him and him saying he'd fell out with Rodent big time and he'd never play again, next minute he's in against Arsenal, shop window or what?

No of course not, but he has very real extenuating circumstances.

He has been unprofessional. Neither you nor I have any real idea about his circumstances and how they have been handled. We all know he has had family problems. Many people do. We know he sulked cos we flogged his friends. Thus, we know he is a sulky twat. Today is just another chapter. His performances pre-season were shite. He didnt deserve to play in the first team cos of his attitude not Roeders preference for Duff. He hasnt played and hasnt been arsed to play Peddle him somewhere else.

He's the 3rd French player we're had that's acted just like that. :lol:

He's the 3rd French player we're had that's acted just like that. :lol:

3 ?

Goma

Dumas

Domi

Bernard

Distin

Ginola

His attitude obviously hasn't been right, whatever the treatment he's had, but i hope he's still here when Big Sam arrives to see what he can get out of him.

Also our squad is already thin on talent as it is, and Duff will be out injured for months by the sound of it, so Zog will likely have a really good shot at a permanent place in the first team if he does the business on the pitch.

But as somebody said, he may already have been tapped up by another club and be looking to get himself out of here.