Why?

Tooj

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a good rent-a-quote about how the fans never give a manager time

Not unlike yourself in that regard ;)

Well it's true isn't it? Why would Gullit still be so pissed off after all these years that that is what he says every time? The bloke cleary thinks he has been unjustly treated, funnily enough like every single manager since KK.

And now irony of ironies, all we hear is 'give Sam time, he'll get it right'. Like fuck he will.

Well it's true isn't it? Why would Gullit still be so pissed off after all these years that that is what he says every time? The bloke cleary thinks he has been unjustly treated, funnily enough like every single manager since KK.

And now irony of ironies, all we hear is 'give Sam time, he'll get it right'. Like fuck he will.

FFS, we get the message already. Why don't you stop boring us and leave the forum for a year or so, and come back when you no doubt have been proved correct?

Guest alex

No, it isn't. The fans never got Gullit out. Shows how little you comprehend if you think that is the case. Also, does he either say what you claim every time he's interviewed about his time here or has he said it this time? I would imagine 'no' is the answer to both of those questions.

No, it isn't. The fans never got Gullit out. Shows how little you comprehend if you think that is the case. Also, does he either say what you claim every time he's interviewed about his time here or has he said it this time? I would imagine 'no' is the answer to both of those questions.

He said it, I heard it. "The fans need to understand it doesn't always happen just like that"

FFS, we get the message already. Why don't you stop boring us and leave the forum for a year or so, and come back when you no doubt have been proved correct?

Ha, it's happened already. Don't dare criticise the Messiah! Ridiculous.

Guest alex

He said it, I heard it. "The fans need to understand it doesn't always happen just like that"

I can't be arsed with a semantic argument over what you reckon you heard tbh so I'll ask you this, do you think the fans got Gullit the sack?

Out of interest, what do you think should have happened to Gullit in 99 after that disastrous start? Would you have supported continuing with him in the job, and passed up the chance of employing Robson?

Edited by Renton

Don't be ridiculous. Firstly, to me he is not a messiah, I have reservations about him, but I think he is step forward and I hope he is a significant step forward. Secondly, I am happy to hear arguments to the contrary. Well reasoned ones, that is. But you are repeating the same objections ad nauseum, and they're not even proper objections. It's boring. We know your opinion, you don't have to repeat it in every thread.

Out of interest, what do you think should have happened to Gullit in 99 after that disastrous start? Would you have supported continuing with him in the job, and passed up the chance of employing Robson?

What does it matter? The point being the exit of Gullit is just one of 5 managers in the last decade to leave here feeling unfairly treated. I seriously doubt that cycle will be broken.

I've got a question. Do you think SSH should be banned from this forum because he's like a stuck fucking record?

It's a yes from me

Seconded.

Guest alex

You're just making that up tbh SSH. Gullit resigned and nowhere has he blamed the fans for what happened. KK never said he was unfairly treated either. Dalglish was and won damages iirc. Robson was. Roeder hasn't said he was as far as I can tell.

What does it matter? The point being the exit of Gullit is just one of 5 managers in the last decade to leave here feeling unfairly treated. I seriously doubt that cycle will be broken.

Fwiw I reckon only Robson and possibly Dalglish can consider they were unfairly treated. If Allardyce does reasonably well, his job will be safe. If he does as badly as Gullit did though, he will be sacked. I have no problem with that, and neither will he, I'm sure.

Don't be ridiculous. Firstly, to me he is not a messiah, I have reservations about him, but I think he is step forward and I hope he is a significant step forward. Secondly, I am happy to hear arguments to the contrary. Well reasoned ones, that is. But you are repeating the same objections ad nauseum, and they're not even proper objections. It's boring. We know your opinion, you don't have to repeat it in every thread.

I wasn't even talking about Sam in here, you;'re the one who leapt to his defence.

I haven't repeated a single argument. Each thread is a separate valid point, backed up by the singular fact no-one has any answer to them beyond the juvenile and burn the heretic responses.

I still await an answer to: what punishment awaits his outstanding investigations?, Why does Fred think Sam is a top 2 manager? Why do people think Sam will stand up to Fred? What are these mysterious 28 job titles we supposedly don't have? Why will Sam be the first manager at NUFC in a decade not to be criticised whatever happens for the next 2 years? Why is Lee Clark 'jobs for the boys' but Gary Speed is an inspired appointment? How did we repair Dyer and Owen with third rate medical staff? Why does Bramble get another chance when no doubt he was on his way out? On what basis has Fat Sam just jumped into the top 3 paid managers in the league?

http://www.nufc.com/html/gullit-resigns.html

Mind, if you selectively pick out certain quotes you could blame the fans.

One thing is for sure.

He never said all that off the belt,he's even slower than Malcolm Macdonald,why anyone would interview him is beyond me,he comes out with hardly anything worth saying,a bit like Sven in many ways.