Milan target mystery signing

khay

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has approached Milan to ask for a transfer, hints Carlo Ancelotti. “Nobody would suspect him. If I reveal his name, it’ll be chaos…”

It was no secret that the Rossoneri were close to signing former Juventus man Ibra last summer, but because they had to wait until their Champions League preliminary round was completed to know their strategy, Inter got there first.

Now that he has been a key figure in the Nerazzurri’s Scudetto triumph and Milan are champions of Europe, there are claims he wants to move on.

“Many champions have approached us. They all want us now,” smiled Ancelotti in yesterday’s Press conference.

“That includes one player who is totally above suspicion. If I reveal his name, it’ll be chaos…”

The newspapers this morning all agree on one thing – that man is Inter hero Ibrahimovic.

Already linked with Real Madrid, the real reason for his contract renegotiation problems is a desire to cross the city like Ronaldo, Andrea Pirlo and Clarence Seedorf before him.

The Swede has reportedly asked for a substantial pay increase from the current £4m per season to at least £5.5m.

He also bitterly criticised the club this week, comparing them unfavourably to the disgraced Juventus side led by Luciano Moggi.

“My agent is currently negotiating a wage increase at Inter. I hope Massimo Moratti is as decisive now as when he signed me,” explained the former Ajax man.

“At Juve, they were a lot clearer on certain things. Moggi was removed because we won too much. It was all jealousy. When I arrived at Inter, the first thing I advised Moratti was to bring in Luciano and change their mentality. Luckily, we won anyway…

“They are two great teams, but that Juve had something more. There was a sense of cohesion that still isn’t present at Inter,” he told ‘Libero’ newspaper.

“Last year when someone played badly, the other teammates lifted him up. Here it is the opposite – whoever plays below par drags the rest of the squad down with him. Inter are still learning what it takes to be at the top.”

This transfer story could bring relations between the two ‘cugini’ to an all-time low. Matters are already extremely tense after the clubs insulted each other at a distance during their trophy celebrations.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has approached Milan to ask for a transfer, hints Carlo Ancelotti. “Nobody would suspect him. If I reveal his name, it’ll be chaos…”

It was no secret that the Rossoneri were close to signing former Juventus man Ibra last summer, but because they had to wait until their Champions League preliminary round was completed to know their strategy, Inter got there first.

Now that he has been a key figure in the Nerazzurri’s Scudetto triumph and Milan are champions of Europe, there are claims he wants to move on.

“Many champions have approached us. They all want us now,” smiled Ancelotti in yesterday’s Press conference.

“That includes one player who is totally above suspicion. If I reveal his name, it’ll be chaos…”

The newspapers this morning all agree on one thing – that man is Inter hero Ibrahimovic.

Already linked with Real Madrid, the real reason for his contract renegotiation problems is a desire to cross the city like Ronaldo, Andrea Pirlo and Clarence Seedorf before him.

The Swede has reportedly asked for a substantial pay increase from the current £4m per season to at least £5.5m.

He also bitterly criticised the club this week, comparing them unfavourably to the disgraced Juventus side led by Luciano Moggi.

“My agent is currently negotiating a wage increase at Inter. I hope Massimo Moratti is as decisive now as when he signed me,” explained the former Ajax man.

“At Juve, they were a lot clearer on certain things. Moggi was removed because we won too much. It was all jealousy. When I arrived at Inter, the first thing I advised Moratti was to bring in Luciano and change their mentality. Luckily, we won anyway…

“They are two great teams, but that Juve had something more. There was a sense of cohesion that still isn’t present at Inter,” he told ‘Libero’ newspaper.

“Last year when someone played badly, the other teammates lifted him up. Here it is the opposite – whoever plays below par drags the rest of the squad down with him. Inter are still learning what it takes to be at the top.”

This transfer story could bring relations between the two ‘cugini’ to an all-time low. Matters are already extremely tense after the clubs insulted each other at a distance during their trophy celebrations.

They could do a lot better tbh.

It's only the papers saying that it's him - how does the Italian press compare to ours?

When are Milan announcing the signing of Buffon?

And, Canofbeans, is Ian Ormondroyd still writing? I haven't seen his stuff for a while.

zlatan seems like a proper tosspot.

That's because he is a proper tosspot.

never judge a swede by it's cover, or something like that.

i thought it was --- "Never rub another mans ruhbarb"