Skunkers ITK he say part deux

Toonpack

Rozenthal deal done Friday (fee and personal terms), medical and unveiling to follow

AND another 4 or 5 :blush: at advanced stages, no names yet tho'

Edit: Fee was/is £3 mill BTW

Edited by Toonpack

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But why Friday?? :blush::lol:

If a deal is close to being completed, the press will get to know long before anyone else - surely?

Jimbo's telly is the only ITK that I will accept.

We knew about Duff a while before the media got hold of it. This lad also got others right like Viduka, Sibs, Rossi...

If a deal is close to being completed, the press will get to know long before anyone else - surely?

We knew about Duff a while before the media got hold of it. This lad also got others right like Viduka, Sibs, Rossi...

Okay, I thank him for the information. But I will still wait for Jimbo's telly :lol:

Okay, I thank him for the information. But I will still wait for Jimbo's telly :lol:

Don't blame you ;)

Awesome if true. That would be 8 or 9 players through the door already. That cunting fuckwit Roeder would be waiting til 9pm on the last day of the window to bring in andy grffin on loan.

Allardyce really is the oppositte of the fuckwitts we had running the club before. I read something from him in the papers saying as soon as he arrived here he started by trying to get Distin on a free but it was too late and he went to Pompey. He doesn't hang around!

Hope its true as we need alot of players through the door here to get the team and squad up to the required standard. Last season the squad wasn't good enough and then we've released 5 players and sold one, so there's plenty of work to do.

Guest Patrokles

That forum is mental, 5% chat 95% abuse! :blush:

That's cos cunts like you post shit like they'd replace Owen with Yakubu. Cuntbag!

Mummy mummy look at me, I'm swearing like a big boy.

That's cos cunts like you post shit like they'd replace Owen with Yakubu. Cuntbag!

www.buyamate.com

Guest Patrokles

www.buyamate.com

The speed with which you produced this suggestion makes it obvious that you have it at the very top of your bookmarks. :lol:

That forum is mental, 5% chat 95% abuse! :lol:

www.buyamate.com

The speed with which you produced this suggestion makes it obvious that you have it at the very top of your bookmarks. :lol:

Mega witty. :blush:

www.buyamate.com

awww the link dont work :lol:

www.buyamate.com

awww the link dont work :lol:

Everyone left cos Mr Miyagi was abusing them.

Rozenthal deal done Friday (fee and personal terms), medical and unveiling to follow

That's great news as it is another positive step but if the fee was £3 mill isn't that almost 50% up on the original value of 3m euro.

That's great news as it is another positive step but if the fee was £3 mill isn't that almost 50% up on the original value of 3m euro.

Here in Germany PSG were always quoted to want 5m Euro for Rozehnal.

Here in Germany PSG were always quoted to want 5m Euro for Rozehnal.

If that's the case then it's on the money, I just remember 3m euros in one of the gossip articles, probably lost in the translation.

Anyone remember how much we got for the nose when he went to pompey? Just to put things into perspective.

Guest Patrokles

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...ad+for+Rozehnal

Borussia Dortmund are ahead of Newcastle United in the quest to sign Paris Saint Germain defender David Rozehnal.

Sam Allardyce has confirmed an interest in the Czech Republic international, but last week denied a £2million transfer was 'imminent'.

Dortmund are also keen on the stopper and his agent has intimated Rozehnal would prefer a move to the Bundesliga.

PSG chairman Alain Cayzac has now confirmed that Dortmund have edged in front of Newcastle, although no bids have been accepted.

"About Rozehnal, Dortmund is a little ahead, but nothing is settled yet," Cayzac told L'Equipe.

Edited by Patrokles