What do you do for a living

2bias

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I translate nonsensical German business-speak into equally nonsensical English business-speak.

amazing eh?

I'll bet you never thought of that as a job when you were growing up...............

Odd job man.

I have just finished a two month gig greasing the inside of the US Army's Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile silos.

Is this the biggest penis gag in waiting?

hope he doesn't push the wrong button...........

I translate nonsensical German business-speak into equally nonsensical English business-speak.

amazing eh?

I'll bet you never thought of that as a job when you were growing up...............

My old man worked in sponsorship and corporate image, so a career dealing in bullshit was almost inevitable. :huh:

amazing eh?

My old man worked in sponsorship and corporate image, so a career dealing in bullshit was almost inevitable. :huh:

a guy I know had a Dad who worked in the ship yards

he always said "get some qualifications son . Don't work in a Shipyard like me"

eventually he qualified as an accountnat and went to one of the BIG4 in Newcastle - day 1 they said "Here you go - we've got to sort out The Slipway Yard in N Shields - it's gone bust........"

So there he was trudging down the hill into a WORSE yard than the one his Dad worked in................

Professional "Poster of pictures without permission"

but that's on the back burner as there appears to be little demand ....

Paralegal, training to be a legal executive - halfway through the college bit. Working in conveyancing at the moment - repossession sales.

does that mean you are thrown out of a Hercules at 300ft to secretly raid people's files in the dead of night???

Paralegal, training to be a legal executive - halfway through the college bit. Working in conveyancing at the moment - repossession sales.

does that mean you are thrown out of a Hercules at 300ft to secretly raid people's files in the dead of night???

no no no, she learns things rote fashion and repeats them ad infinitum, all in the hope of fresh seeds and a mirror