Song for the new era

snakehips

Blaydon Races with the right lyrics? :blink:

I wonder if the manager has an input into the tune they run out to? Im still all for keeping local hero etc. In fact, its just the shite premier league tune that does my head in.

I wonder if the manager has an input into the tune they run out to? Im still all for keeping local hero etc. In fact, its just the shite premier league tune that does my head in.

Definitely no more Local Hero please. Far too laid back and tranquil-the exact opposite of what we should be trying to achieve at the start of the match.

Definitely no more Local Hero please. Far too laid back and tranquil-the exact opposite of what we should be trying to achieve at the start of the match.

Agreed, I fucking hate that tune anyway, something far more rousing is required.

Agreed, I fucking hate that tune anyway, something far more rousing is required.

You're thinking of some "Rocky" based tunes aren't you!!!

You're thinking of some "Rocky" based tunes aren't you!!!

well......

"Hearts on fire, strong desire...."

Far better in my opinion.

Rob D - Clubbed to Death (theme from The Matrix)

If we are talking about the Matrix soundtrack, look no further than Wake UP - Rage Against The Machine.

Feel free to suggest music to be played before the game, but can I just point out that my original post was asking for music/tracks that best summed up the new beginning at NUFC.

For what it's worth, I wouldn't play any music before the game - I would leave it up to the crowd to create some noise. And only Ska/punk/new wave at half time, nowt else :blink:

Feel free to suggest music to be played before the game, but can I just point out that my original post was asking for music/tracks that best summed up the new beginning at NUFC.

For what it's worth, I wouldn't play any music before the game - I would leave it up to the crowd to create some noise. And only Ska/punk/new wave at half time, nowt else :blink:

Silence then?

If we are talking about the Matrix soundtrack, look no further than Wake UP - Rage Against The Machine.

No way. Clubbed to death. BRILLIANT song. Great idea.

Silence then?

Quite possibly, Sima. But we have absolutely no chance of creating any sort of atmosphere at the moment with the shite they spew out the speakers (I almost typed 'Spackers' there after reading the other posts ;) ) these days :razz:

QFT

If you're wanting aggressive music for firing things up a bit you can't beat RATM.

As somebody said though it would be nice to let the crowd build some atmosphere up, but unfortunately these days as Sima said, it would be silence.

Blitzkrieg Bop was good.

PIL - Rise - agree with that one.

Local hero is fine.

No dancy stuff though. Its all far too gay for a football match.

Prefer to have some decent ska - bit of Little Bitch