The official Friday night stopping in thread

Jusoda Kid

me 2, staying in is the new going out tbh, just ordered indian, beer in fridge, shite on tele, ahhh fridays :D

I'm staying in too, been babysitting all day and Mrs isn't back until 9pm, might pop out and treat myself to a bottle of wine when she's back.

Just dropped the wife off in town for her leaving work meal. Picking her up at half nine so might get mesel a curry and a bottle o vino then. 8 out of 10 cats and friday night project the neet :D

Add me to the list. Got a pizza i'm going to put in the oven and the sit and play some pro/FoM tonight. Woman was out last night and had to come home from work early so she is all ready in bed. :D She did keep me up till 3am though. :D

Helping my sister move back home(Parents House) the morrow, brother is picking me up in the van about ten so probs not to late tonight.

Elder Scrolls is at home so that's my sunday sorted, all though I might take the lady to the cinema or round the shops. Got both hers and my sister birthday in the next couple of weeks.

Also should have my new phone coming in the next couple of days, but they said they where credit checking me so looks like middle of next week before I get it.

Guest Toplass-101
Do you drink in the house by yourself?

yeah, why ?

Slippery slope tbh :D

Ive not been out or had a drink in weeks, WEEKS I tell ya! :D

Guest Toplass-101
Was looking forward to a quiet night in, it's turned a bit shit though as my mam's broke her leg so she's in hospital for the night. :D

Until ya have a pot on ya foot ya never realise just how hard they are to manage with, hope she is ok.

stopping in tonight also. Whats sad is that its now ten to eleven and I've just cracked open the 3rd bottle of wine and I'm posting on here - why did I buy a laptop again?

Aye it's poor crack all told.

Was fancying a couple of beers in the village but it seems that I have less cash than a monkey who's been mugged in the jungle.