Whats the worst job you have done?

Scottish Mag

With all the talk of resignations and people starting new jobs I imagine that a fair few of us on here have had a number of jobs. I have actually been quite fortunate where I have actually found most of my jobs ok. Even when I was a postie I didn't mind the early mornings but the rain could be a right bitch especially up here.

Whats your worst? Has anyone had a really soul destroying one?

probably working in a factory polishing fibres. ( good money but wank ) being a postman sucks a bit aswell very boring but i finish that tommorrow woo

I've only had the one job, but I've had some pretty shit tasks during my time, replacing efluent pumps and clearing sludge pipes rates quiet high on the shit list.

I worked on a cooked chicken counter when I was 16. Serving customers and cleaning the hotplate was a fucking nightmare. Was thinking of jacking it but for some strange reason everyone hated doing the dishes so I volunteered myself and ended up just hiding in the back with the radio on for the next 2 years. Much better.

When I done the Princes Trust whilst I was employed with Royal Mail I had to do work experience (which was a it fucking stupid sending me to some stupid job when I actually had one). I went to work in an Artists gallery/workshop where they tried to get me to spend a day picking masking tape off of wooden boards. Spent the morning listening to the radio then went for lunch and never went back. Fuck that I wasn't being there biatch for a week..

Working in McDonalds was absolutely shite!

Worked in Burger King in the Metro Centre when I was 16

Flippin burgers and getting abuse from the people I worked with who were all mental from Dunston - no offence to Dunston people

Also worked in the DSS transfering printed card information to letters (hand written) then posting them out - lasted a week

Placements -

The British Heart Foundation (clearing out clothes that smelt of piss/smoke)

The British Red Cross (Was OK but boring work)

Current placement - Gateshead Housing (Enjoyed it left this week)

Haven't had a proper job that involved being paid - but going to college in September so round about this time next year I will probably looking for a full time career so I will get back to on that one

computer work in a windowless, over crowded, open plan bunker in Oklahoma

you had to call a mate to see what the weather was doing outside

Having to deal with a dead body that had been lying undiscovered for 3 weeks in the summer heat would be one of my less fond memories of undertaking.

Your an undertaker?

Having to deal with a dead body that had been lying undiscovered for 3 weeks in the summer heat would be one of my less fond memories of undertaking.

Your an undertaker?

Nah my da is, I occasionally help him if the other guy isn't available.

Your an undertaker?

Tell your dad next time he's short and needs an arsehole plugged Meenzer's the boy

Your an undertaker?

Tell your dad next time he's short and needs an arsehole plugged Meenzer's the boy

However - meenzers arsehole is not for plugging.

Working in the Orange Call Centre in New York (North Tyneside, not NYC). F*cking horrid job, and I can't stand call centres - terrible places.

Go on, tell us all your Marco Gabbiadini story again.

:lol:

I worked in the cold storage rooms for Iceland once.

In winter you'd go to work in the dark and the cold, work in a warehouse with no windows that was kept between minus 18 and minus 25 all day, then go home in the dark & cold.

It was constantly understaffed, so you had to work extra hours and to make matters worse it was in Middlesbrough.

I was fucking suicidal.