Bolton Wanderers vs NUFC

Matty

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1514: GOAL Bolton 0-1 Newcastle

Charles N'Zogbia floats a free-kick in from the left and new boy David Rozenhal gets a glancing touch beyond Jussi Jaaskelainen. Happy days for the travelling fans.

was it actually the Zog?

I hope we can add another before half time. I've noticed in most pre-season games if we score we seem happy to soak up opposing pressure and then try to catch the opposition on the hop. I don't think we have the defence to successfully pull that off yet and it's no good for my nerves!

4-3-3 is our best suited formation. All the top teams play it and I think we've got enough players to fit in the system to pull it off. Come on the toon!

Charles N'Zogbia floats a free-kick in from the left and new boy David Rozenhal gets a glancing touch beyond Jussi Jaaskelainen. Happy days for the travelling fans.

was it actually the Zog?

yes. Pretty sure no one touched it. Was one of those that was curled into the box and eluded everyone.

was it actually the Zog?

yes. Pretty sure no one touched it. Was one of those that was curled into the box and eluded everyone.

:)

there's points for my fantasy team and mud in the eye of the Man U fans at work who genuinely believe Charlie is shit.

Tranmere beating Leeds too ;)

Edited by The Fish