Arsenal v Newcastle United

MattM4

Emre would contribute nothing to this game, we would not have enough of the ball, we won't get any set pieces, and he can't win a ball to save his life. He'd probably get sent off I imagine.

youv got him mixed up with luque....emre for me gets stuck into every challenge

Does he win the ball? Do we gain possession from his presence on the pitch? Seeing as he is also the playmaker?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Emre would contribute nothing to this game, we would not have enough of the ball, we won't get any set pieces, and he can't win a ball to save his life. He'd probably get sent off I imagine.

Yes he does, but he is pretty shite at winning the ball.

Does he win the ball? Do we gain possession from his presence on the pitch? Seeing as he is also the playmaker?

Yes, he does actually win the ball a lot (and loses it later). This actually has been the only thing I gave him credit for in the past...

Is this me sticking up for Emre? :(

"Milner in acres of space there, but Martins couldn't bring the ball under control."

Well I fucking never. :(

If I had to choose between Martins and Smith, I'd still put my money on Martins to score.

:P Interesting comparison. Totally irrelevant though.

Further commentary:

"It was a simple ball, if he just looks up then he can roll the ball into Milner's path, but he plays with his head down."

"Milner in acres of space there, but Martins couldn't bring the ball under control."

If I had to choose between Martins and Smith, I'd still put my money on Martins to score.

Further commentary:

"It was a simple ball, if he just looks up then he can roll the ball into Milner's path, but he plays with his head down."

Any commentary from John Anderson is just as irrelevant.

Yes, he does actually win the ball a lot (and loses it later).

If that's a defence I don't want you as my next lawyer.

Am following the match on ESPN soccernet gamecast. I know it's often behind time and not always accurate but it appears thay have already had 6 shots on goal in the 2nd half to our none. I guess it's safe to say we are definitely under the cosh.

Further commentary:

"Another disapointing performance from Shola" ?

Further commentary:

He happens to be right, tbf. Martins' boyfriends tend to watch the match in the manner of their hero though - with their head down, blind to his glaring shortcomings. :nufc:

Yes, he does actually win the ball a lot (and loses it later).

If that's a defence I don't want you as my next lawyer.

Your argument was about winning the ball, not about keeping it tbh.

Further commentary:

He happens to be right, tbf. Martins' boyfriends tend to watch the match in the manner of their hero though - with their head down, blind to his glaring shortcomings. :nufc:

As opposed to Smith's boyfriends, who will forgive him for everything because he gets stuck in. :rolleyes: