Kid Rock

Guest James_coDurham

So what we're saying is that Kid Rock's musical style has evolved but his fans are still a bunch of petulant, misunderstood teenagers?

Obviously, that's why his record with Sheyrl Crow, Picture, was number one on country radio. Cos the teens just love da country funk man!!!!

The one I mentioned earlier in the thread, you mean? Good to see you're actually reading what people say and not just going on a bunch of random nobody-underSTANDS-me tortured emo kid rants. :razz:

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest James_coDurham
I heard the new Kid Cock song in the car this morning on the way to work, was tempted to crash into the central reservation and total my motor just to get the steaming heap of shit that was being passed off as music away from my eardrums!

Which one?

I heard the new Kid Cock song in the car this morning on the way to work, was tempted to crash into the central reservation and total my motor just to get the steaming heap of shit that was being passed off as music away from my eardrums!

Which one?

I don't know which one I was too busy swigging bourbon and shooting into the air trying desperately to get into the culture of it in a vain attempt to try and fit in with you!

Kid Rock and James Blunt ffs. :D It'll be Mika next with you. :razz:

Guest James_coDurham

Which one?

I don't know which one I was too busy swigging bourbon and shooting into the air trying desperately to get into the culture of it in a vain attempt to try and fit in with you!

Kid Rock and James Blunt ffs. :D It'll be Mika next with you. :razz:

What's wrong with Kid Rock like?

Guest James_coDurham
I actually quite some of like his music..

He is a twat though.

He actually really isn't. He's probably one of the most down to earth celebrities there is.

I actually quite some of like his music..

He is a twat though.

He actually really isn't. He's probably one of the most down to earth celebrities there is.

That's really saying something in this day and age. And how many have you interviewed anyway?

Are you Parky in disguise?

Agreed with most of the Kid Cock Rock comments, but I do admit I quite liked one track he did, "lonely road of faith" I think Pedro had it as the soundtrack to one of his toon videos, other than that the blokes one nudge away from Vanilla Ice

James_Co_Durham is the new Brock :D

The old Thompers shirley.

The Middle Aged Gemmil? :razz:

Well, he actually is Thompers though.

Or the slightly old-but-looking good for his ages Noellie :D

James_Co_Durham is the new Brock :D

The old Thompers shirley.

The Middle Aged Gemmil? :razz:

Well, he actually is Thompers though.

Or the slightly old-but-looking good for his ages Snakey :D

FYP