Asprilla

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just a quicky AF

I find your name offensive and anti-semitic

I joke and act chauvanistic, but if you were to ask any of the women in my life they would assure you that I'm not.

if your personal experiences can colour your view of other people on this forum without knowing them from Adam, you're a very very deluded little man. Racism, sexism, any form of bigotry is wrong when it is real and fuelled by hate.

the jokes in that thread are neither hate fuelled or representative of any real feelings.

you asked how would I feel if I saw a picture of a baby being raped in a thread "This will offend you"... I'd be disgusted and if the photograph was not a fabrication I'd notify the authorities of it's existence, because raping a baby is criminal, bad taste is not.

if someone told me a joke about a baby being raped, I may laugh out of embarrassment, shock or whatever, but I certainly wouldn't spit my dummy out like a pre-pubescent girl who's just found her first boyfriend kissing jonny behind the bikeshed.

you constantly use obscenities, this offends many many people, your name offends me, you attitude and censorship enrages me.

you're a whiney little bastard and a real advert for post-natal abortion.

33394[/snapback]

You aren't smart enough to realise that racist jokes aren't ok. Just because you say you didn't mean it afterwards, doesn't make it ok.

You are a complete idiot.

nice of you to ignore the entire post and just repeat a stock phrase, well done you

racism isn't ok

so which jokes are permissible?

no racist, sexist, nationalistic, homophobic, agist, obscene jokes, fetish jokes....

when exactly are we allowed to make with the funnies?

you're overly pc, you're desperate for attention and you rant against the North despite the south being the source of by far the most racist people that I've met! You're insanely obsessive about this issue when in fact you're missing the crucial point that many have made

if you thought you were likely to be offended then still opened a thread, you forgo the right to bitch whine and moan.

this is fact, this isn't up for discussion, you're a whiney idiot and you need to grow up.

you remind me of my R.E. teacher who was sooooo desperate to seem politically correct she regaled us with stories about how fucking qaccepting she is of all cultures... and all my friends, be they black, white, yellow, red, purple, gay, straight or whatever thought she was an overly obsessive whiney fuck.

give it up little man, you're wrong and your persistent bickering just furthers the opinion that you've little to offer this planet and are in fact a waste of valuable resources.

IF YOU'RE LIKELY TO BE OFFENDED DON'T READ THE THREAD.

how obvious did you need the warning?

oh and p.s. did you find Blazing Saddles offensive?

Edited by Geordie Fish

Here we go........................................

FLOUNCE ALERT!!!!!

33418[/snapback]

I do hope you were referring to Geordie Fish.

If not, then sorry to disappoint you, but I'm feeling too chipper to be wound up by knobheads today!

nice of you to ignore the entire post and just repeat a stock phrase, well done you

racism isn't ok

so which jokes are permissible?

no racist, sexist, nationalistic, homophobic, agist, obscene jokes, fetish jokes....

when exactly are we allowed to make with the funnies?

you're overly pc, you're desperate for attention and you rant against the North despite the south being the source of by far the most racist people that I've met! You're insanely obsessive about this issue when in fact you're missing the crucial point that many have made

if you thought you were likely to be offended then still opened a thread, you forgo the right to bitch whine and moan.

this is fact, this isn't up for discussion, you're a whiney idiot and you need to grow up.

you remind me of my R.E. teacher who was sooooo desperate to seem politically correct she regaled us with stories about how fucking qaccepting she is of all cultures... and all my friends, be they black, white, yellow, red, purple, gay, straight or whatever thought she was an overly obsessive whiney fuck.

give it up little man, you're wrong and your persistent bickering just furthers the opinion that you've little to offer this planet and are in fact a waste of valuable resources.

IF YOU'RE LIKELY TO BE OFFENDED DON'T READ THE THREAD.

how obvious did you need the warning?

oh and p.s. did you find Blazing Saddles offensive?

33422[/snapback]

You need to calm down, then get off your high horse, and then fuck off.

Keep your whiney little anecdotes out of it, they are of no relevance.

I don't like racist jokes, it's no big deal.

If you do, then good for you, enjoy them. You're fighting a losing battle that thankfully most sane people in this country gave up 20 years ago.

Someone needs to take their own advice. You attention seeking, whiney, annoying little shit. You make me ashamed to be a wannabe Southerner.

On a serious note, the worst racist incident I've ever witnessed happened in Bayswater, London. An Africane family were abused by a black guy who then spat on them and told them to 'fuck off back home'. Opened my eyes up that did.

33436[/snapback]

*inserts Prince Phillip 'slanty eyed' joke and waits for Foreskin to have a heart attack*

Someone needs to take their own advice. You attention seeking, whiney, annoying little shit. You make me ashamed to be a wannabe Southerner.

33435[/snapback]

What the heck is a wannabe Southerner?

You can't accuse me of something and then do the same.

You made this post, therefore, you are also an attention seeker.

You just want to get a reaction out of me. So here it is:

attention_whore2.jpg

On a serious note, the worst racist incident I've ever witnessed happened in Bayswater, London. An Africane family were abused by a black guy who then spat on them and told them to 'fuck off back home'. Opened my eyes up that did.

33436[/snapback]

Yes, black people can be racist too.

They're just like.......PEOPLE!!!! :)

Out of interest, assuming this isn't another occasion where you've made things up to back up your argument Foreskin. Why have you chosen to live and up here with your wife set up a business here? Given your feelings towards the people of Newcastle. And why do you support NUFC?

only public racism I've seen was in Bournemouth at around 5pm ish, a local lad said "Paki bastard" at some random as he walked past him.

never seen that in town, or Leeds or Glasgow or, or, or etc.

does that mean Bournemouth is the hub of racism? probably not, does it mean that this man waqs a racist, yes, because it was fuelled by hatred and ignorance.

33436[/snapback]

Yes, black people can be racist too.

They're just like.......PEOPLE!!!! :)

33445[/snapback]

You know what I meant dipstick, my point was the worst racist incident I've seen happened down south. No wonder you're disliked so much up here if you wander round with this superiority complex all day. Let it go and chill out.

33436[/snapback]

That's the worst you can come up with!!!!!!! You must live in some uppity area man. The most viscious i saw was a gang of sikhs slashing this muslim guy all over. Soooooo much blood. I puked everywhere. They kept calling him something in Punjabi/Urdu and kicking him and stabbing him. Jesus! a bit of spit and swearing.......luxury.

33436[/snapback]

That's the worst you can come up with!!!!!!! You must live in some uppity area man. The most viscious i saw was a gang of sikhs slashing this muslim guy all over. Soooooo much blood. I puked everywhere. They kept calling him something in Punjabi/Urdu and kicking him and stabbing him. Jesus! a bit of spit and swearing.......luxury.

33451[/snapback]

No, remind us, where do you live? :)

Out of interest, assuming this isn't another occasion where you've made things up to back up your argument Foreskin. Why have you chosen to live and up here with your wife set up a business here? Given your feelings towards the people of Newcastle. And why do you support NUFC?

33446[/snapback]

My feelings towards people up here were more positive before I moved here permanently.

I support NUFC because my Dad does and he instilled in me a love of the club.

Since I came to matches at SJP, I was amazed at how unwelcome I was because of my southern accent.

I have met a few really nice people up here, but there really is a lot of prejudice towards people with southern accents.

If it was just my character, then I would have found people were unfriendly everywhere I went, but that's not been the case.

33436[/snapback]

33451[/snapback]

33454[/snapback]

If you don't know London, Crystal Palace is the nearest place you may have heard of.

33436[/snapback]

33451[/snapback]

33454[/snapback]

If you don't know London, Crystal Palace is the nearest place you may have heard of.

33458[/snapback]

I used to live in Crystal Palace, where are you?!

(Don't say if you don't want to)

Since I came to matches at SJP, I was amazed at how unwelcome I was because of my southern accent.

I've been to matches at SJP and have had no trouble with an Australian accent. I've been amazed how welcome I have been made to feel even though I'm not English. All the Geordies I've met have all been great people. It must be because I'm not a cunt I guess.

I've been to matches at SJP and have had no trouble with an Australian accent. I've been amazed how welcome I have been made to feel even though I'm not English. All the Geordies I've met have all been great people. It must be because I'm not a cunt I guess.

33462[/snapback]

Seriously AF, I think this point needs to be taken into consideration.