Canada

Guest alex

Just some pictures from my recent trip. I hope you like them and I hope it will encourage some of you to visit the place. I absolutely loved it:

This is the docks at Vancouver:

file0001rz7.jpg

The first in a series including Rotterdam, Singapore and Harwich?

Vancouver looks nice - was on a list of possibilities of holidays I was looking at for this or next year - bet its bastard freezing in winter though.

Vancouver looks nice - was on a list of possibilities of holidays I was looking at for this or next year - bet its bastard freezing in winter though.

It's a brilliant place. I think it's actual quite mild in winter. Very wet though.

It's a brilliant place. I think it's actual quite mild in winter. Very wet though.

Ive got a mate who lives in Ontario its generally minus 15-25 degrees during winter and six foot of snow!

Ive got a mate who lives in Ontario its generally minus 15-25 degrees during winter and six foot of snow!

Aye, but that's about 2,000 miles away :lol: