Christmas decorations

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Ah reet fair play. Well if you're back up over xmas keep a look out on here to see whats what for whatever xmas drinks (Cath/Ritchie) organises.

PS if you're still ITK and have any sly insider info for me to bung all my xmas boxes money on then you know where my PM box is. :icon_lol: Quality tipster to be fair.

Ah reet fair play. Well if you're back up over xmas keep a look out on here to see whats what for whatever xmas drinks (Cath/Ritchie) organises.

PS if you're still ITK and have any sly insider info for me to bung all my xmas boxes money on then you know where my PM box is. :icon_lol: Quality tipster to be fair.

Nice one mate, I will do. Would be canny to see you and some other familiar faces, so I'll check that.

And aye if there's a three legged donkey that's a certainty to win the chrimbo expenses I'll be sure to drop you a line!

Take it easy mate

• 1 month later...
Wasn't it Gemmill or SLP who said they'd seen a house near where they lived which hadn't taken then down and it was sometime like May?

There's a place near me on Longbenton Estate that never takes their outdoor lights down. They don't even work any more and haven't since about 2-3 Xmas ago.

• 11 months later...

Even if I don't agree with it, I can understand why shops start advertising for Christmas early - they've got to peddle their wares after all. Why people put up their individual decorations in their homes is beyond me. Syphillis maybe.

There's an old woman accross the road from one of the lads that has her house covered in christmas lights and light up reindeers and all that. She never takes them down, basically becasue she cant, so every day of the year her house is decorated. All she has to do come December is flick a switch.

I'd assume her bowel movements are kept in check at the end of the year when she gets her leccy bill 'n aal!

Edited by WubbleUC

• 11 months later...
One of the houses over the road from me have put their Christmas tree up today. THE 12TH OF FUCKING NOVEMBER FOR FUCKS SAKE!

Quite reserved this year, they've waited til the 25th.

They've beaten the personal best by two days this year :rolleyes:

:lol:

Can you get a graph going, maybe including a qualitative score? Maybe there's a relationship between the prematurity of their display and its ostentatiousness?