5/6/7/11 a side footy thread

smoggeordie

Once or thrice :lol: Your mate sounds like a 'character'

Hehehe Nick, he's a class lad, got more kids than Genghis Khan, and one of them plays for England Under 16's.

You left footed like? Me dad used to tell me all the best players were left footed when I was growing up. What a load of shite.

Edited by McFaul

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehe Nick, he's a class lad, got more kids than Genghis Khan, and one of them plays for England Under 16's.

You left footed like? Me dad used to tell me all the best players were left footed when I was growing up. What a load of shite.

Right footed but usually get 5 or 6 with my left during a season.

And you aren't seriously giving me grief about keepers are you :lol:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=43...816741272588600

I thought you said the league you used to play in was top notch!

Unless it's on youtube it doesn't count :lol:

Haha youtube wasn't out when I scored that. You got one on youtube??

No. Mine are collectors items. Rarer than hen's teeth tbh.

Right footed but usually get 5 or 6 with my left during a season.

And you aren't seriously giving me grief about keepers are you :lol:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=43...816741272588600

I thought you said the league you used to play in was top notch!

Their keeper got sent off for a professional foul on me, so some doilum (worked at NR that kid big jaw) went in goal. My left foot was shite as a kid, but it gets better as you get older like.

Funny you've never mentioned that about the keeper before. :lol:

Didn't think it was relevant, just ignore the fact that someones scored a goal from 65 yards like.

Ref looks dodgy for tomorrow

Good luck Besty, I rate yous as 4/6 favs looking at the side I have oot today like. Options so limited I'm playing a 3-5-2 with me in Cheik Tiote role.

I expect a match report!

Anyone got a stream of this? :lol:

There might be one floating about but you'll need a wide screen monitor, the size of my derby at the minute. Come over for the next one Ant, and I'll keep a place for you.

No mention of the 60 yard goal you conceded, Nick? ;)

(Forget about my miss from 8 yards out)

That was some strike like. May have been from some way out like but it was travelling like a fucking arrow. Hats off to the lad but no way was it a shot, just a clearance that caught me off my guard.

Really good game like, played in good spirits I thought.

Oh, and I scored the winner.... :lol:

We passed them off the park first half, but our average age was at least 32 theirs probably 23. 3-0 up half time, I won't even mention my goal even though contrary to popular opinion I meant it, and our legs went people stopped passing, finished 3-2 but we were hanging on. Next game we'll have subs and 4 or 5 kids I wanted to play but couldn't will be there defo have subs too old to feel like Stan Ogden on a Saturday neet. Got a lot of controversial texts about peoples performances after the game pmsl. That kid that scored the goal from 65 yards,, he had a yank accent, stunk of drink and hadn't score for years if it makes you feel any better Nick ;)

No mention of the 60 yard goal you conceded, Nick? ;)

(Forget about my miss from 8 yards out)

Good lad who refereed but he was shite as a ref, reminded me of a happy Andy Pipkin. Oone worplayers was 10 years onside "aye offside" cos someone shouted. Thought me mate loughas was class to say hes not a footballer. Poor Jay's in agony wi his knee though :lol:

We should set up a TT 11 a side sunday league team. I could get money for kits etc through graft so that wouldn't be a problem. Fitness and getting enough men to turn oot, may be.

Worth thinking aboot?

We should set up a TT 11 a side sunday league team. I could get money for kits etc through graft so that wouldn't be a problem. Fitness and getting enough men to turn oot, may be.

Worth thinking aboot?

CT TAXI's on the front of our shirt. Yeed need to chuck them tabs before yee could commit to that ;) It's aaaaalways a mint idea in the summer but av done it for 20 year, n when the winter comes its -2 its pissin of rain yev got a stinkin hangowa, ye think fuck me ad much rather be watchin keep hold of the back page!

Them were canny blokes like, I really liked that bloke ye said was a hard cunt, articulate genuine bloke. Was shocked when he said to me yeev got a different accent to us like, pmsl like am scochwad!! Me other mate left before ye got there he lives within a street of yee too.

Aye 'brick in a bag's' a handful like haha. Very nicest of blokes, he's part of the furniture in there mate. All good lads in there, nee egos and nee taitys. Did ye feel like an oot? Haha. My grandma lives in Jays street, he's in the one opposite me.

Aye 'brick in a bag's' a handful like haha. Very nicest of blokes, he's part of the furniture in there mate. All good lads in there, nee egos and nee taitys. Did ye feel like an oot? Haha. My grandma lives in Jays street, he's in the one opposite me.

Nar av telt ye a wouldnt swap the west end for the east end, but ad swap the people. My blood is east end. See last year the lad who lives aside yee who fucked off before ye got there, we took the full June off work for the WC n he was sayin come doon the powder monkey every other day cos its a pound a pint wish a had've noo. That blonde barmaid was WELL friendly is she like that with every cunt, or just 16st cunts from the west end?? Was impressed though that he could recognise I was a west end kid, your accent is definitely more refined but some doon there are proper fuckin charva's like ye have to be honest.

Edited by McFaul