5/6/7/11 a side footy thread

smoggeordie

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we were top of the league, I'd scored 6 goals in 3 games and we were playing the bottom team. I invited my Mrs and my family to watch the game thinking we would walk the game!

Except we go into it thinking we are Brazil and get battled off the park and lose 2-1. I get one pass into the box all game, the defender steals it off my toe and in a paddy I pull his shirt back, the ball rolls free and waiting for the refs whistle I just smash it as hard as I can from 6 yards, straight over the bar, only to turn around and find the ref has waved play on!

Had a full day planned, saw NUFC win 6-0, saw Durham win at the cricket then won the local pub quiz, but all I could think about last night was skying that fucking shot :lol:

play to the whistle KD

amateur :huh:

PDS002005529.jpg

Both nice but how much? This will be my 3rd pair of boots so Im looking at £50 or under really

From prodirectsoccer the Lottos are about 70 quid but if you are prepared to wait a week you can get them in black/whiteblack but with green writing, from the states for 58gbp

http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductPage.pro...oduct_Id=498154

Or if you're willing to wear blue ones for 38 quid.

http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductPage.pro...oduct_Id=545173

Shipping will cost you 15.54gbp so look for some other stuff you may want or get them shipped to a mate in the US for free and then get them to post them.

Our season just finished. We won our league (All Age 11) by 10 points but as is the 'stralian way we had a finals series which we lost the final 0-1 in the final minute of extra time!!! :lol:

Edited by sammynb

Fucking pissed off

we were utterly gash tonight, worst performance of the season, how you can seem to be so outnumbered on a 5 a side pitch I do not know

started as a sub and was that sick of the lack of effort that I didnt go back off once I got on, feeling it now, leg crampped in the car (awkward place to cramp) I managed our only goal (a peach as it happens :))

still...fucking pissed off

• 2 weeks later...

Got humped by the top team on Tuesday, 5-0. Different class and they will walk this league which leaves us concentrating on 2nd for promotion.

Played 3rd place today with 3 of our starting XI missing. Gifted them 2 silly goals but got it back to 4-4. I was through one on one with 5mins left, on my hat trick. Our winger is screaming for me to square it so I do to give him an open goal . . . and the cunt ends up being 2 yards offside!

Moral of the story, never pass when you're one on one!!!

fucking DEEEElighted beat top of the league 8-5 tonight

super satisfying too since they ere from burnley and one of the guys on their team was one of the knobheads who spent most of highschool making me miserable

super satisfying too since they ere from burnley and one of the guys on their team was one of the knobheads who spent most of highschool making me miserable

Not the first time you've mentioned this. Like a fucking therapy session for you this I reckon Andrew ;)

Not the first time you've mentioned this. Like a fucking therapy session for you this I reckon Andrew ;)

pretty much, its fucking delightful getting back at them in some way when i get the chance, wouldve been gutted if we'd lost

KO at 8 tonight, last time we played this lot, ref was shit and a fight broke out resulting in the match being abandoned

refs been sacked since for being useless but I still have a bad feeling that we wont finish this match tonight

KO at 8 tonight, last time we played this lot, ref was shit and a fight broke out resulting in the match being abandoned

refs been sacked since for being useless but I still have a bad feeling that we wont finish this match tonight

well i was right about one thing, they didnt show up

kind of a shit way to end the season before we're all back at uni though

First game of the new season for us. A grading match* that we won pretty comfortably against a pretty weak opposition 4-1. maybe we should have sandbagged it :)

* It's a new competition so they're grading teams to put them in appropriate divisions.

Edited by OzToonFan

First game of the new season for us. A grading match* that we won pretty comfortably against a pretty weak opposition 4-1. maybe we should have sandbagged it :)

* It's a new competition so they're grading teams to put them in appropriate divisions.

6 a side or indoor?

Where you playing OzT?

Our summer comp doesn't start until the end of October.

First game of the new season for us. A grading match* that we won pretty comfortably against a pretty weak opposition 4-1. maybe we should have sandbagged it :lol:

6 a side or indoor?

Where you playing OzT?

Our summer comp doesn't start until the end of October.

6-a-side - Super 6 comp in Baulkham Hills.

Girl playing in our lunchtime game tomorrow, apparently a decent player but still would rather she was in my team in case i clashed into her i think

im like that, good player or no I always feel a bit awkward going to tackle girls in case I do whack them

Was playing on Sunday night and the kid on the ball got knocked a little bit and his leg just gave way and he started screaming. We thought he was taking the piss at first but we went over his knee cap was on the side, not nice at all!

Edited by Besty