5/6/7/11 a side footy thread

smoggeordie

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell. No offence but this has become a reading comprehension issue. I can't make you understand it if you don't already.

I understand perfectly your tenuous attempt to prove me wrong in a poor stab at humour or oneupmanship. However, it doesnt make my original point any less valid. You can twist the semantics of the line any way you like, its quite obvious to anyone reading it what it means.

Do you not understand that, in saying that, you're conceding that it is at least open to an alternative interpretation? The problem is I imagine you don't.

I haven't made a joke of it either thus far btw so I don't know why you seem to think that. :nufc:

I gave the exact primary dictionary definition of the word 'over' in the only dictionary I had to hand, but that wasn't good enough for you. If you want to argue against a dictionary definition then fair enough.

Ok, il be sure to take my throws like you say from now on. I hope no birds are flying directly above me at the time!

Fucking hell. No offence but this has become a reading comprehension issue. I can't make you understand it if you don't already.

I understand perfectly your tenuous attempt to prove me wrong in a poor stab at humour or oneupmanship. However, it doesnt make my original point any less valid. You can twist the semantics of the line any way you like, its quite obvious to anyone reading it what it means.

Do you not understand that, in saying that, you're conceding that it is at least open to an alternative interpretation? The problem is I imagine you don't.

I haven't made a joke of it either thus far btw so I don't know why you seem to think that. :rolleyes:

I gave the exact primary dictionary definition of the word 'over' in the only dictionary I had to hand, but that wasn't good enough for you. If you want to argue against a dictionary definition then fair enough.

Ok, il be sure to take my throws like you say from now on. I hope no birds are flying directly above me at the time!

<_<:nufc:

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to score from the edge of our box tonight with me weaker foot, lobbed their keeper, I might play wrecked more often. :icon_lol:

2J> Pele in '70.

Managed to score from the edge of our box tonight with me weaker foot, lobbed their keeper, I might play wrecked more often. :icon_lol:

2J> Pele in '70.

Were you sober when you scored that goal?

2J> Pele in '70.

he was playing a wheel chair team

2J> Pele in '70.

You've been watching too much Father Ted.

Managed to score from the edge of our box tonight with me weaker foot, lobbed their keeper, I might play wrecked more often. :D

2J> Pele in '70.

Oh dear. :icon_lol:

2J> Pele in '70.

You've been watching too much Father Ted.

"I was gonna kick the ball, but I got high"

Played for a couple of hours today basically a kick about.

I had a fucking nightmare in the 5 a side goals, mainly because I wasn't going to play and i had just got out of bed :)

Picked up later on though, scored a 20 yard shot in the middle right, which i enjoyed :)

Guest alex

I had a fucking nightmare in the 5 a side goals, mainly because I wasn't going to play and i had just got out of bed :)

Picked up later on though, scored a 20 yard shot in the middle right, which i enjoyed :)

No keepers?

Picked up later on though, scored a 20 yard shot in the middle right, which i enjoyed :angry:

No keepers?

Aye he didn't scrape six foot though :)