5/6/7/11 a side footy thread

smoggeordie

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had today to play with a useless bunch of tw*ts. I just hate the kind of players who just play for themselves. We had three of them tonight. We would have been better of with giving each of them a seperate ball to keep them entertained.

Other than that I realised how crap I actually am.

Had today to play with a useless bunch of tw*ts. I just hate the kind of players who just play for themselves. We had three of them tonight. We would have been better of with giving each of them a seperate ball to keep them entertained.

That's what it was like tonight, had a few people on my team who I didn't really know, that's why I just swept up at the back and played the ball forward for them. Was sick of them not bothering passing to anyone and losing the ball all the time.

That's what it was like tonight, had a few people on my team who I didn't really know, that's why I just swept up at the back and played the ball forward for them. Was sick of them not bothering passing to anyone and losing the ball all the time.

Should of done a Magma and go on a rampage. One man army vs The other team

I was just simply shit tonight - every pass went astray, every through ball I tried to play was intercepted with unbelieveable amounts of luck and i couldn't tackle for toffee!

We played canny on Sunday, were winning 5-4 I think in the last 5 minutes and the other team scored 1 or 2. :angry:

Scored in 4 consecutive games now though. :) :)

Anyways, my astros are getting eaten apart, anyone recommend any that dont cost the earth?

http://www.soccer.com/IWCatSectionView.pro...rt=Product_Name

If you go through the list there are some bargains to be had. In $US and their dollar is shite at the moment.

Oh and a 2 all draw against Mac uni on the weekend, we had the bastards, let them back in the game, let them take the lead and then equalised. Only the full-time whistle saved the bastards in the end.

Edited by sammynb

Have it 5th game unbeaten and closing in at the top.

13-1 last night :blink: Thats with 3 of our lot suffering from hangovers too!

Oi! Did you have a look at that link for astro (turf) boots?

13-1 last night :razz: Thats with 3 of our lot suffering from hangovers too!

Oh shat, yeh Sammy cheers marra got some orderd :D

13-1 last night :D Thats with 3 of our lot suffering from hangovers too!

Oh shat, yeh Sammy cheers marra got some orderd :)

Not a problem, just wanted to make sure you spotted it and didn't glance over it like the rest of the shite I write :razz:

edit: oh and the wankers that are my 11 a-side team tried their hardest to lose on the weekend. We went 2-0 down against 10 men, jogged around the park like it was a fucking picnic, got one back, gave away a penalty and only when they had a full 11 on the pitch did we decide to play - 3 all.

I hate being injured and having to watch them play like that.

Edited by sammynb

• 2 weeks later...

Well

A Friendly last night as the league has had a couple of drop-outs, so 7-0 default win. The team we played are new to our league but were too late registering for an official win.

Got beat 4-2 :icon_lol: Some of the lads are back to "I dont care about running" stage. These guys were fucking fannys falling about too!

GUTTED

Won 2-1 on Sunday, low score for 7-a-side. :icon_lol:

We play 6-a-side on a Thursday and such is the glut of goals that you get an extra point if you manage to score 3. Even if you lose you get a point for scoring 3. Personally, I find with the outside astroturf the ball is out of play loads so you get low scoring games.

We play 6-a-side on a Thursday and such is the glut of goals that you get an extra point if you manage to score 3. Even if you lose you get a point for scoring 3. Personally, I find with the outside astroturf the ball is out of play loads so you get low scoring games.

We usually have high scoring games, just the last two weeks have been pretty close games, 2-1 and 2-4. I have to admit, I just kept clearing the ball over the cage on Sunday when I thought they had a chance. :P

We usually have high scoring games, just the last two weeks have been pretty close games, 2-1 and 2-4. I have to admit, I just kept clearing the ball over the cage on Sunday when I thought they had a chance. :P

Aye, I play in a bit of an old man team on a Thursday and the second half is usually spent watching my team-mates welly the ball into the car park if we're actually winning/drawing/not getting stuffed.