5/6/7/11 a side footy thread

smoggeordie

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Stevie
I'm playing outfield tonight, Stevie's shitting it but I bet he'll be "pleasently surprised" :D

10-15 minutes you're out, I'm sure the lads reaction when I tell them will be akin to toon fans reactions when we signed Antoine Sibierski. :icon_lol:

The team we're playing are born and bred mackems to the bone from Hendon, so kick fuck out of them when you're out without getting sent off. I reckon we've had 10 sendings off in a year easily, and only one of them mine.

I'm playing outfield tonight, Stevie's shitting it but I bet he'll be "pleasently surprised" :D

10-15 minutes you're out, I'm sure the lads reaction when I tell them will be akin to toon fans reactions when we signed Antoine Sibierski. :icon_lol:

The team we're playing are born and bred mackems to the bone from Hendon, so kick fuck out of them when you're out without getting sent off. I reckon we've had 10 sendings off in a year easily, and only one of them mine.

And then i'll do a Sibbers and be one of our best players of the campaign. Wonder how you'll do in nets... :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Stevie
Does anyone play down on the courts at Swalwell Juniors? I've been there and Newburn, was just wondering how they compare to the pits.

The Pitz has had its day, I played there from 1992 to 2006 the pitches got worse, the service got worse, the bar got worse, the receptionists got worse.

The JJB is comfortably the best 5 a side centre on Tyneside.

Got beat 11-9 last week, I went in goal for the first half and only let 2 in, we were 5-2 up!

This week one of our players is still ill off going out on Thursday apparently, at least the keepers back... :anal:

Guest Stevie
Won 8-2 last week to ensure our survival in the league. Mind you, they were shite, even yours truly banged one in with his left peg. Need to start the season well tonight with a win.

We're struggling Nick :icon_lol: Jay's been called in to work, Birkett forgot to tell me he's at work the cunt, I've tried to get hold of Gib and Greg but it's not looking good.

I'm not finished work till about 645 I'll let you know then.

You lot sound a bit shit anyway tbf, may aswell jack it in now.

Shit? We beat top of the league the other week ya daft cunt. Our results are pretty much dependent on how much I had to drink on a Sunday, which means we're fucked tonight.....

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...628562560793120

:icon_lol:

Do you send that to everyone when they question your footballing ability? :icon_lol: