The Official Allardyce out thread

Jimbo

What scares me is this....

"Souness is shite, get Roeder in....."

Roeder is shite, get Allardyce in....."

"Allardyce is shite....."

Who's next?? Seriously?? I accept that performances like today simply aren't good enough. But who realistically is going to want to follow those 3 through the door?

Who's next?? Seriously?? I accept that performances like today simply aren't good enough. But who realistically is going to want to follow those 3 through the door?

Magma

Can't remember that like?

But that was the ambition of the old regime and they sure left us with some shite,he'll(the shep)will be laughing in his pint tonight!

Would have prefered Sven when he was available tbh,quality club manager in his day before the poisoned one!

Shheeerrraaaaaa!

Shheeerrraaaaaa!

Heeee-maaaan!

Magma

Damn Straight. I'll sort the team out!

Who wants to manage a Premier League club owned by a billionaire ????

realistically, plenty !

realistically, plenty !

Are there any Premier League clubs not owned by billionaires any more? They're even resorting to buying QPR now.

Can't remember that like?

But that was the ambition of the old regime and they sure left us with some shite,he'll(the shep)will be laughing in his pint tonight!

Would have prefered Sven when he was available tbh,quality club manager in his day before the poisoned one!

Plenty of people were yelling to let Roeder take over (temporarily of course) until the end of the season instead of continuing with Souness...

realistically, plenty !

Better than what we already have? Like I said, I agree things are not acceptable at the moment but I'm struggling to think who we honestly could replace him with at this moment in time. From a footballing point of view we're not the same as we were 5 years ago.....

But then neither are Leeds....

Plenty of people were yelling to let Roeder take over (temporarily of course) until the end of the season instead of continuing with Souness...

Sorry Craig but bullshite.

People stated if we can't get a decent manager, let Roeder do the job until the summer when we can get a better manager.

The way history is constantly being twisted is getting beyond a joke.

All this "we'll be the laughing stock if we get rid of him now!"

Well fuck me, we already are.

Because today was a school day for me I chose to tape the match and watch it this morning before work but when I checked my phone, before I even watched the match at 6am this morning, I had messages from mates telling me how great our team's performance was against Derby. Derby for fuck sake, the team that is going to break the mackem's record for the least number of points.

Where was Smith playing, where was Oba playing, why do we not have a midfield, why does the defence get anally raped everytime there is a long ball over the top, what is Barton's role, do we have a right midfielder in the club????

Simple fucking stuff to professional footballers I would of thought, obviously fucking not.

I still think allardyce should get until the end of the season at least.

Clearly we need another left back and a creative central midfielder. a new left back would at least give enrique some competition and get a game when hes injured. this would mean zoggy could play on the left with milner on the right. and Duff is back from his vacation.

Possibly one or 2 other signings as well to fill out the squad. Maybe a right winger?

Could make a world of difference to our results.

I still think allardyce should get until the end of the season at least.

Clearly we need another left back and a creative central midfielder. a new left back would at least give enrique some competition and get a game when hes injured. this would mean zoggy could play on the left with milner on the right. and Duff is back from his vacation.

Possibly one or 2 other signings as well to fill out the squad. Maybe a right winger?

Could make a world of difference to our results.

What he said.

We're level on points with Blackburn, who have a manager that some of our fans wanted to replace Allardyce with. They've had poor results along with us, yet I can't say i've heard many Blackburn fans calling for Hughes' head.

I personally think there is a huge sense of delusion around this club currently. We're not a top half club, there are teams in much better positions than us who deserve it more. If we do manage to finish in the top half this season i'll be surprised.

is it going to be like this after every bad result against teams who aren't even premiership level?

fucking laughable if it is

Sorry Dave, got a lot of time for a lot of things you say but I've fixed your post to how it should read and then once you've re-read it please reassess your position.

is it going to be like this after every bad result against teams who aren't even premiership level?

fucking laughable if it is

Sorry Dave, got a lot of time for a lot of things you say but I've fixed your post to how it should read and then once you've re-read it please reassess your position.

Sammy man, it's like we're suddenly propping up the table, it's like we've been twatted 3-0 at home by the bottom teams for the third week running. It's a fucking Joke

Yes today was a bad result, but to Yet Again call for a managerial change is a fucking joke. I get that people are pissed off, I am too, but nothing, NOTHING will be solved in yet another managerial change.

For one, no fucker will want to come to a club who sacks their manager despite being the 9th best team in England at the time. Fans who call for the managers head after every defeat or home draw, a team who's confidence is shot, because everytime they stutter at home their own fans boo and mock them.

For another, Sam Allardyce proved he's a capable manager at Bolton. But it takes time, time you're not willing to give him because hwat? We're not playing nice football? Wake up and smell the coffee! Good football is a luxury we can ill afford right now, we need effective football. We don't have that entirely so how the hell you can expect to be entertained is beyond me.

Can I just take a minute to post this...

tablews3.jpg

and say, what did you fucking expect!?

Yer kna what, come hell or high water i've stuck up for Newcastle fans, especially when we get the fickle jibe but it's times like these when I want to hold my hands up and put the boot into our own fans.

tablews3.jpg

Yer kna what, come hell or high water i've stuck up for Newcastle fans, especially when we get the fickle jibe but it's times like these when I want to hold my hands up and put the boot into our own fans.

are you mental Skol? we should be third...

it's them farmers that I blame... too much ploughing going on if you ask me!

tablews3.jpg

6 points from playing Derby twice ? perhaps venture as far to look even slighlty better than the worst 2 teams in the league ?

tablews3.jpg

6 points from playing Derby twice ? perhaps venture as far to look even slighlty better than the worst 2 teams in the league ?

We are ninth.

Arenal lost to Middlesborough.

Spurs have lost to innumerable teams beneath their payscale this season

Nobody is happy with this result, but christ on a boke changing manager won't fix a God Damn Thing.

tablews3.jpg

We are ninth.

Nobody is happy with this result, but christ on a boke changing manager won't fix a God Damn Thing.

I don't like agreeing with Fish usually, but he's spot on.

Far too many people expect us to be back in the top six straight away this season and it's quite simply not the case. We're not a top six side, we haven't been for a long, long time and anyone believing we can get there this year is a moron.

We harp on about 'planning' and getting in a manager who can build a club and when we do, because his first six or seven months aren't off the wall people want to fucking get rid. Give me a break :lol: Why don't we give someone sufficient time to build Newcastle United into a club we can be proud of rather than acting like spoiled fucking children when we don't get preferable results against team that we probably should be beating. We've got a manager who has shown that he's more than capable of building a club from top to bottom and we're not willing to give him the time. Keep doing this and we'll never be anything more than a mid table side with delusional ambitions.

tablews3.jpg

We are ninth.

Opinion rather than fact.

tablews3.jpg

We are ninth.

Opinion rather than fact.

Impossible to prove but if a new manager made significant leaps and bounds as quickly as our fans would allow without acting like huffy bairns i'd wank off the entire Gallowgate End.

Edited by Skol