betting

JaMoUsE

Murray just beat Federer 6-3 6-2 :D 20 quid doon at its not even 10 past 11.

Me big bet today me only football bet so far in fact £30

Inter

Celtic

Man City

pays £150

Ta. I stuck a tenner on that, £53 back. :lol:

Had draw/city today for the ht/ft :lol:

I stuck £3 on tevez 1st scorer and city to win 3-2. Betting shops closed and I didn't check the odds. Anyone any idea what it might return?

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Murray just beat Federer 6-3 6-2 ;) 20 quid doon at its not even 10 past 11.

Me big bet today me only football bet so far in fact £30

Inter

Celtic

Man City

pays £150

Ta. I stuck a tenner on that, £53 back. ;)

:lol::D:icon_lol:

What was a reasonable day gambling with this win, but see if Sevilla had've won, which they should have, I'd have won another £258. My Lazio pick was a goodun. Keep backing them till December, they have that Norwich 92 feel about them.

I've had a corker weekend. It started off very low on cash, after massively overspending in Ibiza I had about £30 left to last till payday next friday! Anyway I stuck a fiver on a 4-fold accumulator on saturday in the bookies, had a tenner in the roulette and walked about £100 up from the machine. The accumulator came in later on the night, Huddersfield, Notts County, Barcelona and Real Madrid. That paid just under 50 quid. Then today I had the scorecast on the city game as well as the Ht/ft result. So i've gone from being on the bones of me arse to about £400-450 profit depending on what I get back tomorrow.

This weekend has reminded me why I like a bet :lol:

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Not going mad tonight, got a sneaky feeling the mackems will win, I think 5/2 is a brilliant price, on paper theyre much better than Blackburrrrn Rovershhh, and I think 5/2 is a quality price if they play their game. They're unlucky to have only 8 points if we're honest having played and competed with Citeh, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Utd, in fact in all those game they were the better team remarkably and I don't hate them enough to be repulsed by backing them.

So the mackems and Villarreal in a double just a daft 5a pays £42, canny little bet. Hercules havent done much since beating Barca, and Villarreal are a good side.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Alex, Didier Drogba, Jose Bosingwa, Yossi Benayoun and Frank Lampard all out, plus Essien and Cole hugely doubtful. I think Spartak are worth a look at 5/2, gonna do them with OM and Arsenal and a cheeky little 6/1 accumulator.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

When the Chelsea bet went down, stuck a 5a on Arsenal-2 9/2 Burnley 6/10 and OM 2/7. £67.89. Canny :)

I like Tottenham 9/2 tomorrow.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Did well tonight, so I'm taking most of my money and running. Sneaky fiver on Twente-Inter-Lyon-Valencia tomorrow though, pays £90 or so.

Inter would need to be 5/4 for me to back them, they're only marginal favourites for me, saw Inter on Sunday morning, they're shite. Schneider looks like he's suffering from a World Cup hang over, Cambiasso's not himself, and while Eto'o looked good the yids face better strikers in the Premiership, and fuck knows what Milito is up to at the minute again just not the same, that Rafa effect has hit home already. Hate to say it I think a famous yids win is not out of the question. The Italian sides are shite mate, Inter won the CL because of one man and he's no longer there. I hope I'm wrong in some ways but I don't fancy them at all tomorrow night. 9 goals scored in 7 games against sides who by any standards aren't as good as Spurs wouldn't inspire me to back them.

Look at the Italian scores in Europe this season, they've won 5 of of 16 games in Europe this season, the English teams W12 D4 L0, say nee more. Small investment on Spurs, they'll definitely score.

I know exactly what you mean, hence not sticking more than toy money on it. I'm just going with the sod's-law principle of Benitez getting a win against an English team while Liverpool are in the shite, it's the sort of thing the media would cream themselves over.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
£20 double:

Lyon to win and Manchester United (-1)

Returns £63.

Lyon 14th in the French League mate, Benfica - Saviola and Aimar just behind mmmm. Bursaspor must be shit like with Rangers beating them.

Looking ahead to the weekend, Spurs have an early kick-off(!) at home to Everton despite playing in Europe tonight.

Everton will be on a high after beating the wall-pushers and are available at 3/1. Very tempting price.

£20 double:

Returns £63.

Lyon 14th in the French League mate, Benfica - Saviola and Aimar just behind mmmm. Bursaspor must be shit like with Rangers beating them.

I see value in Lyon tbh, Lopez returned on Sunday and scored two goals, very significant player for Lyon and Gourcuff is becoming more settled. Plus, Lyon have maximum points at the moment.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
£20 double:

Returns £63.

I see value in Lyon tbh, Lopez returned on Sunday and scored two goals, very significant player for Lyon and Gourcuff is becoming more settled. Plus, Lyon have maximum points at the moment.

Aye you were right fair play, would've been interesting to see the Spurs score 11 v 11 but I didn't see any of the game so maybe the scoreline flattered them.

I wouldn't bet on Napoli or Liverpool tomorrow, two total shite teams, anything could happen.

£20 double:

Returns £63.

Aye you were right fair play, would've been interesting to see the Spurs score 11 v 11 but I didn't see any of the game so maybe the scoreline flattered them.

I wouldn't bet on Napoli or Liverpool tomorrow, two total shite teams, anything could happen.

I'm going for Napoli, £20 at EVENS.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Done two bets coppers both of them

6 quid on BVB, Sevilla and Man City -2 £41s back

and 4 quid on Liverpool (shite side oot the neet, but Napoli are pish too punt this like), Sampdoria, AZ and Atletco £136 back

Edited by Tuco Ramirez