betting

JaMoUsE

I've had much bigger wins than this with much higher stakes. Pound for pound though, it feels to me tonight like this is the best win of my betting life, I fuckin screamed the place down when Pavlyuchenko scored. Happy days.

Bet placed at 02/11/2010 19:40

Bet Type Accumulator

Bet Channel Internet

Number of lines 1

Stake per line £4.00

Total stake £4.00

Settled Y

Number of win lines 1

Number of void lines 0

Returns £359.10

Refunds £0.00

Selection Details Class/Sport Event Type Event Market Date Selection Notes

Football Npower League 1 Plymouth v Bristol Rov Match Result 02/11/2010 19:45 Plymouth (Win) @ 5/4

Football Npower League 1 Carlisle v Tranmere Match Result 02/11/2010 19:45 Carlisle (Win) @ 8/11

Football Npower League 1 Walsall v Peterborough Match Result 02/11/2010 19:45 Peterborough (Win) @ 6/5

Football Champions League Benfica v Lyon Match Result 02/11/2010 19:45 Benfica (Win) @ 10/11 Extra Time Does Not Count.

Football Champions League Tottenham v Inter Milan Handicap Betting (-1) 02/11/2010 19:45 Tottenham -1 (Win) @ 9/2

Nice one. Think of all the nicotine patches you can buy with that. :lol:

Haha, was a lovely little bet like. I've put £40 of it on

Arsenal 6/4 the neet great price, Shakhtar are wank, Arsenal could've put 10 past them the other week

Liverpool 5/6 again the dippers are emerging from their slumber against a wank side who can't score

Rochdale 2/7 against FCUM, 5 leagues above, dale doing well, FCUM even shite in their league

Sunderland 10/11 they must win on Saturday or there'll be anarchy

Inter 2/7 to beat Brescia

I think it pays £580 IIRC.

Nice going, Stevie.

Thanks.

Bet placed at 03/11/2010 00:00

Bet Type Accumulator

Bet Channel Internet

Number of lines 1

Stake per line £40.00

Total stake £40.00

Settled N

Football Champions League Shakhtar Donetsk v Arsenal Match Result 03/11/2010 19:45 Arsenal @ 6/4 Extra Time Does Not Count.

Football Europa League Liverpool v Napoli Match Result 04/11/2010 20:05 Liverpool @ 5/6 Extra Time Does Not Count.

Football FA Cup Rochdale v FC United Manchester Match Result 05/11/2010 19:45 Rochdale @ 2/7 Extra Time Does Not Count.

Football Barclays Premier League Sunderland v Stoke Match Result 06/11/2010 15:00 Sunderland @ 10/11

Football Italian Serie A Inter Milan v Brescia Match Result 06/11/2010 19:45 Inter Milan @ 2/7

This is worth about £580 if it comes in.

and this....

Bet placed at 02/11/2010 22:55

Bet Type Accumulator

Bet Channel Internet

Number of lines 1

Stake per line £6.00

Total stake £6.00

Settled N

Football Australian A League Wellington Phoenix v Brisbane Roar Match Result 03/11/2010 06:30 Brisbane Roar (Win) @ 13/8

Football Australian A League Perth Glory v Melbourne Heart Match Result 03/11/2010 11:00 Perth Glory @ 11/8

Football Champions League AC Milan v Real Madrid Match Result 03/11/2010 19:45 Real Madrid @ 11/8 Extra Time Does Not Count.

Football Champions League Shakhtar Donetsk v Arsenal Match Result 03/11/2010 19:45 Arsenal @ 6/4 Extra Time Does Not Count.

Football Europa League Liverpool v Napoli Match Result 04/11/2010 20:05 Liverpool @ 5/6 Extra Time Does Not Count.

Football Europa League Lech Poznan v Man. City Match Result 04/11/2010 18:00 Man. City @ 4/6 Extra Time Does Not Count.

Football FA Cup Rochdale v FC United Manchester Match Result 05/11/2010 19:45 Rochdale @ 2/7 Extra Time Does Not Count.

is worth £880 first team at the longest odds have already won this morning 1-4. So with the £300 profit yesterday plus £580 + £880 that would be £1760 up this week by Saturday night, might get away for Christmas somewhere sunny. If this bet is still alive tonight the second one, I've got an amazing chance i reckon.

Edited by WDP

I don't fancy Arsenal for the win tonight at all.

Why? Did you see how shit this team were against Fulham at home? Arsenal are Arsenal they can go anywhere and win. I'd be surprised if they don't score 2 or 3 goals tonight. I'm in a rich vein of form at the minute.

To go with me 40 quid bet, I'm sticking a 10a on:

Arsenal to score 3 or more 4/1

Chelsea -1 4/6

Real Madrid 5/4 they've narf come in

£178

didn't they beat that lot 5-1 last week?

I don't think Shaktar have ever lost at home to an English club...

They've never won in their home stadium against an English club neither. Plus they've only ever played Arsenal Reserves other than Fulham.

I don't fancy Arsenal for the win tonight at all.

Why? Did you see how shit this team were against Fulham at home? Arsenal are Arsenal they can go anywhere and win. I'd be surprised if they don't score 2 or 3 goals tonight. I'm in a rich vein of form at the minute.

No specific reason, just have a feeling about it. I might back the draw.

Arsenal are no bankers silly shits. Arsenal will rest a few players because they don't need to win and they have 9 points. Arsenal will be happy with a draw which will give them 10 points. Don't get me wrong they may win but they are no bankers. I'll have a look at the team before cash gets involves.

Arsenal 6/4 the neet great price, Shakhtar are wank, Arsenal could've put 10 past them the other week

What a load of shit

Arsenal are no bankers silly shits. Arsenal will rest a few players because they don't need to win and they have 9 points. Arsenal will be happy with a draw which will give them 10 points. Don't get me wrong they may win but they are no bankers. I'll have a look at the team before cash gets involves.

What a load of shit

Did you not watch the game you new deal fuckin cunt? It was actually embarrassing, Arsenal played in second gear and should've scored 10.

What a load of shit

Did you not watch the game you new deal fuckin cunt? It was actually embarrassing, Arsenal played in second gear and should've scored 10.

:lol:

I've got a Chelsea, Real, Arsenal "Enhanced" Treble. Nervous about Real though.

Couple of daft fivers on Pato to score and AC to win, and Ozil to score and Real to win... both @ 5-1

Marseille banker tonight

Marseille 7 fucking 0 65 mins

What a load of shit

BOW DOWN TO THE KING MOTHERFUCKERS

Done 20 on Boro, they have to win sooner or later, and Palace are pish. Derby some canny home form this season good price too. Hartlepool and Bristol Rovers. The Premiership games are pretty tight to call this weekend like.

Pays £198

Good luck everyone else with their bets :icon_lol: