3. Middlesbro' v Hull Middlesbro' @ evens

4. Bolton v Blackpool Bolton @ 8/15

Pays 80

1. Charlton v Luton Charlton @ 8/13

2. Dover v Aldershot Town Aldershot Town @ 11/10

3. Bristol City v Sheff. Utd Bristol City @ 11/8

4. West Ham v Wigan Wigan @ 11/4

Pays 302

My nap of the day is Bolton at home to Blackpool should be about 1/3 I think like 9 goals in 2 games at home to Spurs and the toon against the shittest defence in the division today.

got a free £25 bet which ill be putting on El Classico tonight. Barca Evens, Real 2/1 - What should I back? Its a difficult one

Real.

I watched Droyslden up at Ashington in the fa cup about 6 weeks ago, and they are fuckin wank, such a poor side, Orient mint value at 4/6, trebling them up with Real 5/2 and Leicester 21/20.

just had a punt on it, 12-1!

Might as well be 100/1 mate, it's not gana happen.

naw the 2-0 is 12/1 as well.

Ah reet. Seriously I can't stress how shit Droylsden are enough, get your sheckles on them to lose tonight, I promise they will.

Yee just wanna see me lose money ya twat :razz: , well I'll lose 20 more if Orient don't win because just backed them in running at 9/2.

Madrid is a disaster too so far Mourinho will surely ravage them. The biggest defeat of his managerial career to my knowledge was 3-0 at Boro, will be more than that unless they sort it oot.

Going the bookies to pick up me cash. Had £20 on West Ham 4/1 going to pick up me £100 and a buy big fat cuban cigar and a few tins for the city game tonight. Putting £20 on Stuttgart tonight 5/2 away to win young boys its a banker.

Lech Pozan a good bet aswell to win juventus. They beat Man City at home 3-1 so 11/5 to win at home to is a good bet. I normally charge cash for me selections but I'm in a good mood today.

Going the bookies to pick up me cash. Had £20 on West Ham 4/1 going to pick up me £100 and a buy big fat cuban cigar and a few tins for the city game tonight. Putting £20 on Stuttgart tonight 5/2 away to win young boys its a banker.

Lech Pozan a good bet aswell to win juventus. They beat Man City at home 3-1 so 11/5 to win at home to is a good bet. I normally charge cash for me selections but I'm in a good mood today.

haven't you fucked off yet ? Or changed your username or something ;)

Only betting selections in this thread. Please go and speak in the twats thread. Cheers

Only betting selections in this thread. Please go and speak in the twats thread. Cheers

Agree with this.

Here's the link for you Leazes - http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php

Why do geordies speak like Roy Chubby Brown when he lives in Middlesbrough?

Why do geordies wear black leather coats and have curly hair?

Why do Ant and Dec fly the flag the Newcastle?

Why cant nobody understand geordies except Scots?.......

Its got fuck all to do with betting like but this talk is normal on this site.

why does everyone hate scousers?

why do all scousers wear shell suits and have a tache (especially the women)?

why are Cilla Black and Michael Shields flying the flag for Liverpool?

why doesnt anyone understand this cunt?

Why lie?

Show your online betting receipt then. I done me bollocks on Man Utd like so am a bit bitter, hope they got the hairdryer.

The neet. I've done City-1, Juventus and Zenit 10a pays £57. The last bet a 10a as well is PSV, Getafe, and Stuttgart (how can a Bundesliga team be 7/2 to beat a Swiss team????) that pays £251.