betting

JaMoUsE

;) unlucky nothing worse than late goals like that

Well fuck it, at least we're in striking distance of them. Fuck me though Beckford, Andy Pipkin would've scored that chance at the end, I don't honestly think he's better than Leon Best. The mackems actually missed Titus I think at the back, I remember West Ham fans saying Anton would be better than Rio, he's total wank.

Edited by WDP

:razz: unlucky nothing worse than late goals like that

Well fuck it, at least we're in striking distance of them. Fuck me though Beckford, Andy Pipkin would've scored that chance at the end, I don't honestly think he's better than Leon Best. The mackems actually missed Titus I think at the back, I remember West Ham fans saying Anton would be better than Rio, he's total wank.

Was shocking like. ;)

We were dreadful tonight, constantly giving the ball away. Anton had an utter shocker and, yes, we missed Titus as he's been our rock at the back this season. He's out for about 6 weeks too, we will miss him quite badly unless Mensah can get fit (hahaha).

We also missed Gyan who brings something different to the team, can't wait to see him and Bent together. :)

A good point though against the best team that's visited the SOL this season performance wise. I predicted a draw at the start of the game with Cahill getting the first, not bad eh? :D

What is it with Everton and really poor starts? They'd be challenging the top 4 if they could just get off to a normal start.

Done Spartak, Arsenal, Real and Sheff Wed the neet, got a 10a on 14/1 for the four is a very good value bet indeed I think. Braga are shite, Arsenal will need to play slightly above average to win comfortably, you'd fancy Madrid 9 times out of 10 at Ajax, Sheff Wed's oppo are pure pish, and Marseille won't fancy playing in -10 weather in Moscow.

Took Sheff Wed like but wouldn't fancy Madrid Stevie like, there a good price and all and do have the class to beat them but its a dodgy game, considering el clasico is Monday and Madrid will be resting plenty of players.

EDIT:

Sheff Wed

Charlton

Oldham

AC Milan

Roma

Edited by Inglez

Barca will be resting all of their players against Panathinaikos as they have the classico in less than a week.

Panathinaikos have started the season well, playing at home and available for 7's.

Took Sheff Wed like but wouldn't fancy Madrid Stevie like, there a good price and all and do have the class to beat them but its a dodgy game, considering el clasico is Monday and Madrid will be resting plenty of players.

EDIT:

Sheff Wed

Charlton

Oldham

AC Milan

Roma

Ajax have Suarez and that's it, the second string Real side SHOULD still be too strong and it's a decent price imo. See you've backed Roma, shocking price 5/6, they're not doing great in Serie A, lost 3-1 at home to Basle recently, and Bayern are like a wounded animal at the minute, they have more quality than Roma, I don't know if they'll win but 3/1 is a nice price for them to win in Rome.

EDIT:

Sheff Wed

Charlton

Oldham

AC Milan

Roma

Ajax have Suarez and that's it, the second string Real side SHOULD still be too strong and it's a decent price imo. See you've backed Roma, shocking price 5/6, they're not doing great in Serie A, lost 3-1 at home to Basle recently, and Bayern are like a wounded animal at the minute, they have more quality than Roma, I don't know if they'll win but 3/1 is a nice price for them to win in Rome.

I watched a couple of Ajax games on ESPN this season and have been impressed with Suarez's striker partner Mounir El Hamdaou. Looks like a classy finisher as well.

EDIT:

Sheff Wed

Charlton

Oldham

AC Milan

Roma

I watched a couple of Ajax games on ESPN this season and have been impressed with Suarez's striker partner Mounir El Hamdaou. Looks like a classy finisher as well.

Aye in the Eredivisie. Ajax have had some right goings over this season at home to the likes of Den Haag and Utrecht, whereas last season they scored something like 100 goals in the league alone. I fancy Real Madrid tonight regardless what side they put out. Having said that like Spartak who are battering Marseille are 0-1 down at the minute, so I'll have to stick another one unless they turn it round. McGeady looks well out of his depth at this level like.

EDIT:

Sheff Wed

Charlton

Oldham

AC Milan

Roma

Not the best of prices I know, but Bayern have already qualified so dont really have alot to play for and have a game coming up Saturday. Roma need the points atm because not alot of points seperate them. Still though hope they win for ya.

EDIT: Ah I see Spartak are losing 0-3, nvm ;)

Edited by Inglez

EDIT:

Sheff Wed

Charlton

Oldham

AC Milan

Roma

Not the best of prices I know, but Bayern have already qualified so dont really have alot to play for and have a game coming up Saturday. Roma need the points atm because not alot of points seperate them. Still though hope they win for ya.

EDIT: Ah I see Spartak are losing 0-3, nvm ;)

Casillas

Ramos

Albiol

Arbeloa

Pedro Leon

Marcelo

Xabi Alonso

Diarra

Ozil

Benzema

Ronaldo

:D

Now done a 10a on Real, Arsenal, Sheff Wed and Southampton (wheels have come off for Brighton) pays 10/1.

Doing a daft 5a on Shrewsbury (against Hereford - bottom good price), Charlton (won last five, Bristol Rovers not won in five), Carlisle to beat Rochdale, and FC Bayern to beat Roma. 16/1 that

EDIT:

Sheff Wed

Charlton

Oldham

AC Milan

Roma

EDIT: Ah I see Spartak are losing 0-3, nvm :D

Casillas

Ramos

Albiol

Arbeloa

Pedro Leon

Marcelo

Xabi Alonso

Diarra

Ozil

Benzema

Ronaldo

:)

Very good side. Not one I was expecting, considering their price was as high as 6/4 yesterday aswell ;) crazy. Dropped now like to evens but still its a belter price.

Props Stevie you were right, Bayern 2-0 now, fuck.

Quite a turnaround.

Haha telling me, buzzing ;)

Well done. I'm SERIOUSLY considering backing Rangers tonight to beat Manchester United. Haven't made me mind up yet. 4/1 odds, mental home crowd, a side who aren't used to losing, a side who are playing absolutely shite who couldn't beat them at home. Would be a punt but 4/1 is tempting.

Edited by WDP

Props Stevie you were right, Bayern 2-0 now, fuck.

Quite a turnaround.

Haha telling me, buzzing ;)

Well done. I'm SERIOUSLY considering backing Rangers tonight to beat Manchester United. Haven't made me mind up yet. 4/1 odds, mental home crowd, a side who aren't used to losing, a side who are playing absolutely shite who couldn't beat them at home. Would be a punt but 4/1 is tempting.

They are resting Ferdinand/Vidic, but im still confident about ManU tonight.

Treble #1

Spurs -1

Valencia -1

Benfica

Treble #2

Barcelona

Man U

Inter Milan -1

Right everythings going wrong for Rangers, Lafferty has just broke his hand in a freak incident, Bougherra isn't playing and Papac, so I've go with Man Utd

10a treble - just over 7/2

Rubin

Man Utd

Yids

Other treble 10a - just under 14/1

Lyon

Inter

Rubin again

Valencia -1

Right everythings going wrong for Rangers, Lafferty has just broke his hand in a freak incident, Bougherra isn't playing and Papac, so I've go with Man Utd

10a treble - just over 7/2

Rubin

Man Utd

Yids

Other treble 10a - just under 14/1

Lyon

Inter

Rubin again

Valencia -1

;) In front again this week, slapped a cheeky 5a on Shrek for first goal too.