betting

JaMoUsE

BUMP!

Right I've done a bit of value hunting for tomorrow and I think...

Toon, Arsenal, Wimbledon and Fleetwood at 32/1ish on my SkyBet account is worth a tenner of anyones money. You're all welcome.

If it's you account, I'm definitely happy to put a tenner on ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

did Us Athletico and Inter in a tenner treble. Cash out offer is 40. Potential winnings 137.50. Have Juve been that bad, my pick was based purely on a glance at the table.

I watched Inter the other week lose at home to Fiorentina, they were woeful at the back.

• 4 weeks later...

At the weekend I had the most incredible of picks. Its really difficult to pick 5 teams that all get a result for you, so typically what I do is have 2 or 3 four team accumulators. This weekend I did that, I had 3 four team accumulators. Did a little bit of research as you do. Anyway 12 teams. 10a on one four team bet. 3 quid on the second and the 3 on the third. They ALL fucking won. Every single one of them won. £16 and I only got back £135. It's bugged me since last night.

Ukraine 2-0 (4/7)
Bradford 2-0 (1/2)
Coventry 3-1 (6/4)
Peterborough 2-1 (10/11)
Northampton 1-0 (6/5)
Oxford 1-0 (4/7)
Plymouth 2-1 (5/4)
Cheltenham 4-0 (4/6)
Nuneaton 5-1 (4/5)
Falkirk 5-0 (1/3)
Ayr 1-0 (4/6)
Annan 1-0 (Evens)
If I had've put the £16 just on all 12 teams to win together I'd have got back £18,664.65.
If I sound bitter...I am! Still £135 isn't the end of the world, but 18 grand man. Dear me.

No point being bitter at that, no one anywhere including you Stevie would put £16 on a bet like that, too big (in those terms) of an amount for what would be a punt of the highest order, you're only ever going chuck a couple of quid at something like that for the craic (otherwise you'd have a serious problem)

my biggest near miss was in 05/06, 14 teams including draws, £1 would've got me over £2500... I got 13 of them up, who fucked it up? Man.U losing to Benfica in champions league group stages and exiting it finishing bottom, as if i didn't hate them enough already.

Biggest win was £5 on 6 teams including 3 draws and got £645ish iirc

picked 4 to win + ireland to draw for a fiver and won 150ish, just needed Sweden last night :)

Sweden won 2-1 did they not?

Aye you're right what you're saying but those little 2 quiddies are going to come in to play for me. I feel bitter.

There's something about Owen Coyle, he's so upbeat you can tell he's a good motivator and he has the classic attitude where by you never hear him slag individual players, like FSA and others do. I don't know what it is about Scottish managers they just seem to have a conveyor belt of top coaches. Be honest who has English football had to rival Jock Stein, Ferguson, Shankley etc...? you could say SBR, but he'd still be behind. In 10 years time he'll be right at the top mark my words Coyle. I don't fancy Wolves neither in fact I won't back against Bolton this season.

Possibly my worst football piece of football prediction on this board.

Bets for the next few days:

Ireland to qualify 4/7

England to beat France 17/10

£20 pays £84.86

Cash out now would be my advice.

Nah I gave your advice a miss mate.

Possibly my worst football piece of football prediction on this board.

Bets for the next few days:

Ireland to qualify 4/7

England to beat France 17/10

£20 pays £84.86

wink.png

Good form lately. Will do the weekends games on Friday. Studying this page http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/tables in all leagues works wonders. Last 10 to the right of the table, studying the opposition, looking why and how good/shit runs are truly helps win money regularly. Studying the last 10 though, nothing helps better than that.

Edited by McFaul

Nah I gave your advice a miss mate.

wink.png

Good form lately. Will do the weekends games on Friday. Studying this page http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/tables in all leagues works wonders. Last 10 to the right of the table, studying the opposition, looking why and how good/shit runs are truly helps win money regularly. Studying the last 10 though, nothing helps better than that.

Never used this one before?

http://www.soccerstats.com/

I usually do three ten quid bets of a weekend, always with four teams. It's a money maker. We'll see how much I'm up at the end of the season. I do three bets the first one I write, will always be my banker, the second something I've studied with every chance. The third again every chance with a bit old spice thrown in.

Bet one

Chelsea to beat Norwich 4/9 - Norwich concede 6 against us, what can Chelsea do to them? They will turn the corner and in normal circumstances they'd be 1/5 for this game.

Arsenal to win at West Brom 1/2 - Arsenal have won 5 of their last 6, while WBA have lost 4 of their last 6. Undoubtedly Arsenal are in amazing form, they even beat the best side in Europe the other week. No brainer this one. They'll piss it like they did 2-5 at Leicester the other week.

Oxford to win at Dagenham 8/13 - Oxford have won 6 of their last 8, Dagenham haven't won a league game since August. 24th v 2nd.

Plymouth to beat Exeter 4/5 - The only possible negative you can say about this is its a derby. Forget about that though, it's hardly Millwall v West Ham or Newcastle v Sunderland, these are cider drinking degenerates, but on the pitch Plymouth are injury free, top of the league by 5 points, won 7 of their last 8 league games, against Exeter who have won 1 of their last 7. If I was a bookie I'd make this 1/4 not 4/5.

£10 makes £63

Other bets

Bet Two

Hull 13/10 - Top of the league for a reason, against a very average side who have won 2 of their last 12

Leeds 10/11 - won last two under the new manager

Sheff Wed 4/5 - mental price for a home game, lost 1 in 14, against Huddersfield lost 3 in the last 4.

Wigan 4/6 - form team in the league against Shrewsbury who might go down.

£10 makes £131

Bet Three

Newcastle 9/5 - we'll see

Coventry v Gillingham over 2.5 goals 4/5 - 7 of their last 8 games there's been many more than 2 goals

Millwall 4/5 - should piss this

Oldham 7/4 - at home to beat a Barnsley side who have lost their last EIGHT

£10 makes £249

Edited by McFaul

If you did that kind of write up(maybe smooth the edges off it) for Bet-Fair/Bet365 they'd probably throw some free bets your way. Bookies are crying out for content.