betting

JaMoUsE

come on black caviar, 22 wins in a row, bet it loses now

It wasn't far off losing. Fucking ridiculous ride on her, why bother coming 11,000 miles for one race only to ease up on her close to home. If she hadn't won then that jockey wasn't getting out of Ascot alive.

I think you might have said once or thrice

Gambling is good. Can't blame a guy for being happy about raking it in, can you? :finger:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sneaky £25 on Yohan Blake to win both the 100m and 200m at the Olympics (plus a further £25 laying Bolt in the 100m).

You doubling the first part up?

its going to be tight but I just cant see a anyone getting within half a dozen yards of a fit, motivated Bolt at the finish line in both. Cant get access to betting sites at work what sort of odds are you getting?

You doubling the first part up?

No, it's a Paddy Power special, 4/1. Might get better elsewhere but I was too lazy to head to Oddschecker. :)

its going to be tight but I just cant see a anyone getting within half a dozen yards of a fit, motivated Bolt at the finish line in both.

Aye, and he's obviously a big occasion sprinter. I'd say the 100m is more of an achilles heel for him, hence the extra lay as a bit of insurance. And I'm a massive athletics fan so frankly if he proves me wrong and decimates the field in a ridiculous time then I won't mind losing the cash anyway. Well, much.

Going all in with £50 on Blessing Okagbare to win a medal in the women's 100m at 12/5. She's in great form and while I don't think she'll win it, it only takes one or two of the Jamaican and US athletes to underperform and she'll be in the mix somewhere.

Going all in with £50 on Blessing Okagbare to win a medal in the women's 100m at 12/5. She's in great form and while I don't think she'll win it, it only takes one or two of the Jamaican and US athletes to underperform and she'll be in the mix somewhere.

http://www.london2012.com/athletics/event/women-100m/index.html

Gah. :lol: Fourth fastest qualifier for the final and then that!

Might as well just put that money down the toilet TBF.

I was only going to put a few pounds on, so putting it down the toilet would just clog up the bog, or the pound coins would just get washed back and forth all the time making a racket, having it on Tiger at 9s is more fun TBF.

Guest CabayeAye

I was only going to put a few pounds on, so putting it down the toilet would just clog up the bog, or the pound coins would just get washed back and forth all the time making a racket, having it on Tiger at 9s is more fun TBF.

Coins stay at the bottom of the pan. A few years ago we drank some 5p pieces in beer. They stayed in the pan.