Enrique, Taylor, Nzogbia

Kid Dynamite

I thought Enrique was very suspect to begin with but grew in confidence. Taylor MOM from our point of view. All the rest diabolical and by far the worst was Owen. (Even worse than Cacapa)

Cant agree Smith was atrocious first touch he had he gave the ball away and went downhill after that.

Aye. The number of the times he was challenged in the middle and just capitulated was disgusting.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck has happened to this club? It doesnt seem to matter which big money players we buy these days, we seem to be so synonymous with abject failure that anyone new through the doors seems to accept this as the norm and lo and behold their turning to shit becomes practically inevitable. The problem is Ashley's cash injection alone cannot remedy this, it is endemic.

I think theres a serious malaise about the place now and sooner or later we'll be in danger of not turning up for an entire season with the inevitable consequences. It's getting to the stage where I'd actually like us to buy a load of promising young players en masse from the lower league on shortish contracts (easily do-able as we have the bargaining power in that scenario) and just try and tap into their enthusiasm and energy to revitalise the place. It wouldnt matter if a few were not up to it we'd try them out, give them a chance and get rid where necessary. We're doing that already with 'successful' mongs, signed for millions of quid and paid tens of thousands of pounds per week.

Apart from these players we need a fuckin MASSIVE clearout.

To Stay:

Faye

Beye

Taylor

Given

N'zogbia

Enrique

To Go:

Everyone not mentioned above

You've wrote 'Taylor' by accident there, mate.

To Stay:

Faye

Beye

Taylor

Given

N'zogbia

Enrique

To Go:

haha, i have a soft spot for him, i play like him when i play football, gormless, aggressive and like a 5 year old on coke (no not that class A one)

To Stay:

Faye

Beye

Taylor

Given

N'zogbia

Enrique

To Go:

And missed out Duff and Lua Lua.

Fair point!

Serious question, but if we went down would it mean disaster now though? We're effectively being bankrolled by Ashley so the financial side of things is less of a concern. If we did go down, what are we currently missing out on/would we have missed out on for the last four seasons or so? Sounds unthinkable but relegation followed by promotion (clearly not guaranteed) might actually bring the momentum we so badly need and break the cycle of the constant, big money let downs.

Relegation is really staring us in the face now, we can't score and we can't defend with no signs of it improving,the transfer window is slowly going and no manager.

Look lets calm down and look at the reality. We are a managerless team who were struggling anyway who got a spanking off a very very good team. A couple of signings or even playing the right people in the right place (Smith being moved to say timbuktoo) and we will put a few results together. We will not go down because we are better than Wigan, Derby, Sunderland, Birmingham and a couple of others. Lets see who we get as manager.

Relegation is really staring us in the face now, ........

Not really, we're still holding in 11th place because the teams below us aren't winning games either and if that keeps up we should remain safe so let's keep our fingers crossed and maybe pick up a couple of points from the Boro and the Mackems.

Relegation is really staring us in the face now, we can't score and we can't defend with no signs of it improving,the transfer window is slowly going and no manager.

Look lets calm down and look at the reality. We are a managerless team who were struggling anyway who got a spanking off a very very good team. A couple of signings or even playing the right people in the right place (Smith being moved to say timbuktoo) and we will put a few results together. We will not go down because we are better than Wigan, Derby, Sunderland, Birmingham and a couple of others. Lets see who we get as manager.

I've heard that one before somewhere aswell, it's not just the Man utd game today but the majority of this season they have not had a clue,even at the start against Bolton i thought they were lucky,a few last minute goals towards the end of Allardyce's stint and a load of other games where they scraped through beforehand,i know it takes time to get a decent squad together but honestly,this squad needs blown apart big style!Where are the goals coming from?if you don't score you end up down there,we can't even manage shots on target in a match these days never mind score.

Relegation is really staring us in the face now, ........

Not really, we're still holding in 11th place because the teams below us aren't winning games either and if that keeps up we should remain safe so let's keep our fingers crossed and maybe pick up a couple of points from the Boro and the Mackems.

That's why im worried!

To Stay:

Faye

Beye

Taylor

Given

N'zogbia

Enrique

To Go:

absolutely -

do you have your club badges , I know of a job ?

I don't fancy risking not coming back up to find out. Plus I don't fancy a season of games against the likes of Sunderland and Scunny.

Newcastle would have to be relegated more than once for that to happen mate ;)

Manc-mag, Taylor was excellent today. Do't know if he looked shite on TV, but at the game (soopafantastic :lol:) he was our best defender.

Watching it back on MOTD, Taylor is to blame for the first two. Shite clearance leading to Smiths foul on the first and loses posession outside the box for the second.

WTF?!

Fuck that!

Watching it back on MOTD, Taylor is to blame for the first two. Shite clearance leading to Smiths foul on the first and loses posession outside the box for the second.

WTF?!

Fuck that!

:lol:

And the 6th.

Never seems to pick up a man or put a challenge in.

N'Zogbia is to blame for giving the ball away in a place on the pitch where he had no reason to. Thanks for reminding me to mention that. He gives the ball away FAR too many times. I don't blame Taylor for any of the goals today tbh, even the Man United fans were saying that without him and Shay it would have been 12-0.

WTF?!

Fuck that!

;)

And the 6th.

Never seems to pick up a man or put a challenge in.

Hang on - you're blaming Taylor for when Cacapa passed to Enrique, who passed to Given, who kicked it into Cacapa? :lol: