Enrique, Taylor, Nzogbia

Kid Dynamite

Watching it back on MOTD, Taylor is to blame for the first two. Shite clearance leading to Smiths foul on the first and loses posession outside the box for the second.

WTF?!

Fuck that!

;)

And the 6th.

Never seems to pick up a man or put a challenge in.

Hang on - you're blaming Taylor for when Cacapa passed to Enrique, who passed to Given, who kicked it into Cacapa? :lol:

All started with a half arsed attempt from Taylor on the edge of the box.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching it back on MOTD, Taylor is to blame for the first two. Shite clearance leading to Smiths foul on the first and loses posession outside the box for the second.

WTF?!

Fuck that!

;)

And the 6th.

Hang on - you're blaming Taylor for when Cacapa passed to Enrique, who passed to Given, who kicked it into Cacapa? :lol:

Agenda tbh. Funny that Enrique spent the next few minutes bollocking Cacapa, not Taylor. Perhaps you could go back a couple of minutes and blame Owen for something that lead up to the next 3 minutes of play?

Guest Patrokles

WTF?!

Fuck that!

:rolleyes:

And the 6th.

Agenda tbh. Funny that Enrique spent the next few minutes bollocking Cacapa, not Taylor.

Are you saying he's racist? ;)

I'll admit I've got an agenda. I think Taylor is shite. And a weasel with it.

Every time I see him loitering on the pitch to make sure he's the last man down the tunnel, applauding the fans as he goes, it boils my piss that such a brown nosing cunt seems to be a fan favourite.

Every time I see him loitering on the pitch to make sure he's the last man down the tunnel, applauding the fans as he goes, it boils my piss that such a brown nosing cunt seems to be a fan favourite.

Fucking hell, good point, another thing you've reminded me about.

Why didn't the players (aside from Taylor) acknowledge the fans at all? The supporters were amazing tonight. Made me proud to support the club (something which the players don't make me proud to do).

The supporters were amazing tonight. Made me proud to support the club (something which the players don't make me proud to do).

Definitely. ;) Fair play to all the lads and lasses who travelled, as usual we got embarrassed but I could still hear our fans loud and clear. :lol:

Fuck that. He's the best we've got.

The number of times you see him vacate his position completely is frightening.

The glorious goal line clearances and making sure he's the last off the pitch EVERY FRIGGING GAME make up for dropping the whole team in the shit time and time again though.

WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT AND YOU KNOW IT.

Or the only player that actually cares about the team. Get a grip.

Fuck that. He's the best we've got.

The number of times you see him vacate his position completely is frightening.

The glorious goal line clearances and making sure he's the last off the pitch EVERY FRIGGING GAME make up for dropping the whole team in the shit time and time again though.

WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT AND YOU KNOW IT.

I know he's rarely where he ought to be putting a challenge in...before it gets to the stage of goalmouth clearance desparation.

Isn't he the mole? Or his family?

Isn't he the mole? Or his family?

100%er. Not very many on the team tonight.

I'd slag our side off but it's not productive. We were given a lesson out there today and for once, we can't blame Big Sam (Hint, hint Jimbo, Sammy et al.) Maybe our side isn;t good enough?

This result will either make Ashley and Mort rush into a decision or give them time to think. I've no idea which but I really hope that whatever it is we get someone good in. No Hughes, no Moyes, no Shearer, no Jol, no Redknapp, no fucking about. We need a proven manager, a good manager. It may be big headed to say that we wont go down this season, but I believe that if Keegan took up the mantle until the summer it could give us a chance to really rebuild.

Edited by Skol

He certainly doesn't look like no Tony Adams protege that's for sure.

Im going to stick by him. Played his heart out tonight while others didnt bother.

He is least of our problems at the min. Smith needs to disappear rapidly.

'Least of our problems' and 'only one that played well tonight' are common arguments that come up all the time with NUFC, and they don't wash with me. Milner is no Ronaldo but he thinks he is, well, see tonight what happens when you do have a Ronaldo. I bet AF didn't piss around trying to sort out Vidic et al when he saw the chance to buy Ronaldo. Zogbia, Taylor, Butt, etc etc all have their 'only one that did well days', well sod that, how about they all try at once for a change? And sometimes one player can come out looking good as he drops the others in the shit constantly.

I'd slag our side off but it's not productive. We were given a lesson out there today and for once, we can't blame Big Sam (Hint, hint Jimbo, Sammy et al.) Maybe our side isn;t good enough?

This result will either make Ashley and Mort rush into a decision or give them time to think. I've no idea which but I really hope that whatever it is we get someone good in. No Hughes, no Moyes, no Shearer, no Jol, no Redknapp, no fucking about. We need a proven manager, a good manager. It may be big headed to say that we wont go down this season, but I believe that if Keegan took up the mantle until the summer it could give us a chance to really rebuild.

Skol, you are right and you are wrong.

There is no doubt that there are problems with the current squad of players but why when our now departed manager is known to place such an importance on fitness does the team who he was in charge of for eight months always look like they are knacker at about the 75 minute?

Why did Pearson insist on playing Smith in the midfield?

Why the fuck is he captain?

The formation and tactics he used? Again we lumped it long to EMO and he didn't look interested.

These are all the results of Allardyce's ways.

That being said, skol you are correct the club has been hoping on the expectation that other teams cast offs will find their previous good form for NUFC and it will all gel together.

Today was proof of what I have been saying for a while, SAF doesn't sell quality players to other teams in the premier league, fact.

Lastly Matt you are 100% correct they need to redeem themselves and hire the right person. Not another average manager or an inexperienced Shearer.

If they want success they need to spend to much money, they are smart, they know that quality costs. We're not buying sportswear from China here!

There is no doubt that there are problems with the current squad of players but why when our now departed manager is known to place such an importance on fitness does the team who he was in charge of for eight months always look like they are knacker at about the 75 minute?

The formation and tactics he used? Again we lumped it long to EMO and he didn't look interested.

That being said, skol you are correct the club has been hoping on the expectation that other teams cast offs will find their previous good form for NUFC and it will all gel together.

Today was proof of what I have been saying for a while, SAF doesn't sell quality players to other teams in the premier league, fact.

Lastly Matt you are 100% correct they need to redeem themselves and hire the right person. Not another average manager or an inexperienced Shearer.

If they want success they need to spend to much money, they are smart, they know that quality costs. We're not buying sportswear from China here!

You wanted Allardyce out. You got it. Now pay for the fuckin' consequences my Ozzie friend. We are in a fuckin' relegation battle. What does all that shit you kept dribblin' on about for an eternity say about your philosophy?

Fuck all!!!

Keep complaining about having to pay for Pay-TV FFS :lol:

At least Sam had an influance on someone while he was here, Fuckin Pearson, 4-5- fuckin 1. Owen as a lone striker.....WRONG, Smith as a midfielder.................WRONG, Taking of Milner and leaving us with 2 left wingers.............WRONG, 3 down so lets have 3 centre halfs on at once........WRONG.

BIGSAMFANFUCKINGTASTIC-TACTICTS. Them cunts should be down the road with the rest of the wasters

and what the fuck is wrong with Givens kicking, what a twat. Every game he shanks half a dozen

OOOOOT!!!!

ROZENHAL....SOFT AS SHITE

CARR......CRAP and SLOW

CACAPA...CRAP,SLOW and OLD

VIDUKA...FAT,LAZY AND DOESNT CARE

OWEN....CUNT

BUTT...CANT PASS FOR SHIT, WELL PAST IT

GEREMI..WHAT DOES HE DO ?

BARTON....THUG AND SHITE WITH IT

KEEP!!!!!

ZOGGY...CLASS

TAYLOR...OUR BEST C/B LIKE IT OR NOT

BEYE....FATTYS BEST SIGNING

DUFF....A GOOD MANAGER WILL GET THE BEST OUT OF HIM

FAYE...BIG MONSTER WHO SHOULD BE OUR D/M

ENRIQUE...LOOKS DECENT FULL BACK WITH POTENTIAL

GIVE `EM A CHANCE

SMITH....IF PLAYED AS A STRIKER

GIVEN...NEEDS TO SORT HIS KICKING OUT

MARTINS...GOOD PRICE = SELL BUT AT LEAST HE RUNS UNLIKE OWEN

MILNER...100% TRYER AND WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH OF THEM

After tonight its blatent half of our team are not worthy to wear the shirt, they are overpaid slackers which is typified by Owen/Viduka and the rest simply are not good enough Carr/Cacapa/Rozenhal/Butt.

No fight, no tactics and no manager. Things cant get any worse can they ???

You wanted Allardyce out. You got it. Now pay for the fuckin' consequences my Ozzie friend. We are in a fuckin' relegation battle. What does all that shit you kept dribblin' on about for an eternity say about your philosophy?

Fuck all!!!

Keep complaining about having to pay for Pay-TV FFS :lol:

So Ken did you just wake up like this this morning or is it something that has always been inside you?

There is no doubt I, like many others, wanted him out and if you can't see the reasons why then you obviously weren't watching yesterday's game.

But can you show all of us here where any of us who wanted him out said, "sack him now, don't worry about having a replacement lined up."

Didn't think so. Actually I could probably find dozens of posts where everyone who called for his head also said it had to happen when the replacement was lined up.

By the way cunt, why is it fine to question my support because I don't happen to live in NE1, I get over to matches every couple of years when I can afford it but hey Ken your support and opinion must be greater because I'm just a scum of the earth Aussie (learn to spell it if you want to use it.)

Fuckwit.