NUFC v Stoke - FA Cup replay

sammynb

So seeing there has been a terrible neglect to our match threads in light of the soap opera that is the toon, again I start one.

As before I don't know who's in the squad.

I don't know if it's on the box? (Here they are showing the shite that is wist 'am v oh who fucking cares.)

I don't know, well I just don't know.

But I want to know, if Pearson has packed his bag after throwing his toys out of the pram who the fuck is going to be in charge of the shower of shite rabble we call our team?

Terry "I'll have twenty on number 7" Mac?

Chris "cut them and let them lie" Mort?

Mike "want some fun (psst what can I get for a fifty)" Ashley?

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not on until tom you know ;)

Tomorrow is only 36 minutes away for me but yes I know it is Wednesday night.

There was a time, when we were all young and enthusiastic about the team, July maybe August I think was the next match thread was always started 4 years before the previous one finished!

Not now ;)

Its not on until tom you know ;)

Tomorrow is only 36 minutes away for me but yes I know it is Wednesday night.

There was a time, when we were all young and enthusiastic about the team, July maybe August I think was the next match thread was always started 4 years before the previous one finished!

Not now ;)

Aye, how times change :D

From .com

This is less of a call to arms, more of an invitation to join the largest victim support group in the region....

We have two upcoming home games this week and it will hardly shock you to know that seats are on general sale for both as follows:

Stoke City (7.45pm Wednesday):

From £20 adults, £15 NUS cards, £15 OAPs, £11 Bairns.

(Family enclosure £15 / £11 / £11 / £5.)

Confirmation awaited of matchday cash turnstile opening.

Bolton Wanderers (5.15pm Saturday):

Category C: from £25 adults, £21 OAPs, £13 bairns.

No cash turnstiles will be open for this game.

The SJP Ticket Office is open to personal callers from 9am-5pm (9am until kickoff on Wednesday and Saturday) and to phone bookings via 0191 261 1571 at those times.

Something which has been badly publicised though is that all of the club shops (except the one at SJP) are now connected to the Ticket Office computer and can sell the same range of home match tickets over the counter - so that's the one in the Metro Centre, by the Monument and at the Northumberland Street exit of Eldon Square.

Online ticket purchases are here and require you to know your customer number if you're a member or season ticket holder - or register in order to be assigned one.

Apparently season ticket holders were sent their passwords some time ago, but many people found this didn't work or lost the paperwork - in those cases, a call to the club on 0191 261 1571 should get this sorted.

And for those people worried about giving the club their email address and then getting bombarded with spam, you can get by without registering an email address.

PS: for season ticket holders who paid for their 2008/09 seat in advance on the previous offer, the Stoke game is their first freebie and they just need to go to their normal turnstile and use their season ticket card to access.

The same situation applies to members of the direct debit cup ticket scheme: don't expect to receive paper tickets.

PPS: although the new administration seems to be making some improvements in ticketing, we still receive emails from disgruntled punters. Feel free to moan via Biffa

Anyone going to let the lads down tomorrow night?

;)

Being away is a valid excuse.

Out of 7 season ticket holders who go together regular, I've only been able to get 1 maybe from the rest of them. :D

I might actually turn up in the Trent ;)

Though there'd be no-one in there. :yes

;)

Out of 7 season ticket holders who go together regular, I've only been able to get 1 maybe from the rest of them. :yes

I might actually turn up in the Trent :D

Though there'd be no-one in there. :)

;) I think Cath and 2J are going and they're sound and would make you feel welcome.

Guest stevieintoon
From .com

This is less of a call to arms, more of an invitation to join the largest victim support group in the region....

We have two upcoming home games this week and it will hardly shock you to know that seats are on general sale for both as follows:

Stoke City (7.45pm Wednesday):

From £20 adults, £15 NUS cards, £15 OAPs, £11 Bairns.

(Family enclosure £15 / £11 / £11 / £5.)

Confirmation awaited of matchday cash turnstile opening.

Bolton Wanderers (5.15pm Saturday):

Category C: from £25 adults, £21 OAPs, £13 bairns.

No cash turnstiles will be open for this game.

The SJP Ticket Office is open to personal callers from 9am-5pm (9am until kickoff on Wednesday and Saturday) and to phone bookings via 0191 261 1571 at those times.

Something which has been badly publicised though is that all of the club shops (except the one at SJP) are now connected to the Ticket Office computer and can sell the same range of home match tickets over the counter - so that's the one in the Metro Centre, by the Monument and at the Northumberland Street exit of Eldon Square.

Online ticket purchases are here and require you to know your customer number if you're a member or season ticket holder - or register in order to be assigned one.

Apparently season ticket holders were sent their passwords some time ago, but many people found this didn't work or lost the paperwork - in those cases, a call to the club on 0191 261 1571 should get this sorted.

And for those people worried about giving the club their email address and then getting bombarded with spam, you can get by without registering an email address.

PS: for season ticket holders who paid for their 2008/09 seat in advance on the previous offer, the Stoke game is their first freebie and they just need to go to their normal turnstile and use their season ticket card to access.

The same situation applies to members of the direct debit cup ticket scheme: don't expect to receive paper tickets.

PPS: although the new administration seems to be making some improvements in ticketing, we still receive emails from disgruntled punters. Feel free to moan via Biffa

Anyone going to let the lads down tomorrow night?

am gann

;)

Out of 7 season ticket holders who go together regular, I've only been able to get 1 maybe from the rest of them. :yes

;) I think Cath and 2J are going and they're sound and would make you feel welcome.

Awww thanks babe. :icon_lol:

I'll be heading straight from work as well, so well be in full business attire, put The Fish and his blazers to shame.

;)

Awww thanks babe. :icon_lol:

I'll be heading straight from work as well, so well be in full business attire, put The Fish and his blazers to shame.

So called cos they want setting ahad.

Hopefully my tickets will be there when I get home after some hassle. Online didnt have the stoke game up so when I rang on Sat they had sold my seats meaning I couldnt just get my card creditted. Then they charged me the admin fee for ordering paper tickets cheaky fuckers.

With it being midweek and so short notice I am having to give it a miss. Have gave my ticket to Peasepud though seeing as its a freebie and saves him buying one.

Anyone else paid for next seasons ticket? Haven't heard of anyone having any problems getting in to the cup games but knowing us it wouldn't surprise me.

Anyone else paid for next seasons ticket? Haven't heard of anyone having any problems getting in to the cup games but knowing us it wouldn't surprise me.

Yeah.

I rang the ticket office to double check they'd sorted my card with it being the first one..

They had.