Press conference 2pm

@yourservice

Surely there is a fast typer here who can watch it and tell us whats going as its said?

:icon_lol:

Ill transcribe as we're going along but do you want one big post or little bits at a time? If its little bits, itll be brief

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if they'll play Stone Roses as he walks in

fool's gold?

B)

I knew someone would post that :icon_lol:

sorry, thought it might as well be me for once anyway

right gotta find a pair of earphones so i can listen to it on five live in a minute then

Why do people need transcription? Five live have had a nice hour long build up of informed debate and you can listen to it anywhere in the world online.

The non-geordies begging them to stop talking about it are hilarious. The bloke in the studio goes, "That would be like telling people to stop talking about Princess Di after she died, you might not be interested, but it's going to be talked about".

Why do people need transcription? Five live have had a nice hour long build up of informed debate and you can listen to it anywhere in the world online.

link? i couldn't see on on 5 live's site