Press conference 2pm

@yourservice

If there is a place for Shearer and he is right for it then he'll ask him.

Polite decline imho.

"If there's a role that Alan wants, I would love to have him back here."

Doesn't sound like a decline to me! :icon_lol:

All down to Shearer I reckon...

The key thing was he said, if there is a role for him and if he is right for it.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was saying that to one of my customers who is a toffee. He was saying the usual we're not big blah blah. so I asked, if we're so small, then how come for the last 3 months we've been getting slated so much in the press and now that KK has joined we're top news in each bulletin?

Strange eh.

First impressions from me are that he was a bit too OTT on the self-confidence bordering on arrogance I think, and physically he does not look all that fighting fit. The face didn't match the words, but maybe he just hates the press and press conferences. 7/10

Fuck me what an inspiration that bloke is, I felt like pulling my boots on myself after listening to him.

Your injury cleared up like?

He IS the messiah ! I'm cured ! I'm cured !

It's funny how we're not a 'big club' like, isn't it? I mean, this whole thing has been massive news for days now.

Nail on heed that marra. Said it before, in that sense we definitely are a big club and it's why we get a bad press a lot of the time from individual journos who are clearly just peddling their own resentful little agendas. Jealousy.

I thought he was limping as he came in the ground, so maybe he isnt quite that fit and needs to get back up to it. Liked his words and thought that he was saying all the right things. Still looks a bit drained though

It's funny how we're not a 'big club' like, isn't it? I mean, this whole thing has been massive news for days now.

Nail on heed that marra. Said it before, in that sense we definitely are a big club and it's why we get a bad press a lot of the time from individual journos who are clearly just peddling their own resentful little agendas. Jealousy.

There's a fine line between being a big draw and a freak show.

:icon_lol:

I think we're both tbh.