Shearer open to offers

khay

Keegan reveals Shearer talks

Jan 25 2008 Evening Chronicle

KEVIN KEEGAN revealed today he has held lengthy discussions with Alan Shearer over the Geordie ace joining his backroom staff.

“I talked to Alan for four hours last night,” said Keegan, speaking before he took his United squad south for tomorrow’s FA Cup fourth-round tie against Arsenal.

“There is a role for him at the club but it won’t be as No 2.”

I don't think he will leave motd to take a worthwile role here.

The optimist in me says when his contract is up with BBC he will try himself out as manager in the lower leagues to gain experience.

Spineless self centered wanker is Shearer.

Just likes to talk the talk about being a manager, hasn't got the balls to walk the walk imo

Heard a tale the other day that one of the lads in the bar had seen him somewhere and when walking past said "alright Alan" Shearers retort "it's Mr Shearer to you".

Not the first time I've heard tales along the lines of this, should have spat in his fucking face and said "how do you like that Mr Shearer, you cunt"

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Just likes to talk the talk about being a manager, hasn't got the balls to walk the walk imo

Heard a tale the other day that one of the lads in the bar had seen him somewhere and when walking past said "alright Alan" Shearers retort "it's Mr Shearer to you".

Not the first time I've heard tales along the lines of this, should have spat in his fucking face and said "how do you like that Mr Shearer, you cunt"

Got told a story about him jumping in a taxi, proceeding to sit with a face like a smacked arse until he reaches his destination. He opens his wallet which is overflowing with £20 notes then works out the exact change, before twocking the taxi drivers Ronny Gill :rolleyes:

Ive met Shearer.

He was nice...

...and gentle?

He was driving a jaguar.

There was a hoover in the back of the jaguar.

It was outside the training ground.

He signed my shirt.

Out else Prico? :rolleyes:

Ive met Shearer.

He was nice...

...and gentle?

He was driving a jaguar.

There was a hoover in the back of the jaguar.

It was outside the training ground.

He signed my shirt.

Out else Prico? :rolleyes:

i met him at his namesake bar a few years ago and he seemed like a lovely bloke as well tbh. I wouldnt argue against the fact he is very self centred

and was a shite captain though.

Was he burning £50 notes whilst drinking his pint?

No, he was rolling them up and using them to snort lines of cocaine from a small vanity mirror, all this whilst walking, some boy I tell you.

No, he was rolling them up and using them to snort lines of cocaine from a small vanity mirror, all this whilst walking, some boy I tell you.

:rolleyes:

To be fair to him I'm sure most would be arrogant if they'd had all the kiss arses around them for the time Shearer has, Hanson still does on motd and his columns.