Heath Ledger found dead...

Asprilla

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't wish to appear insensitive (which I may appear now) but what has this fellow done to warrant such world-wide headlines? Genuine question, btw.

That bit in a Knights tale man, with AC/DC and Thin Lizzy.

Gay Icon for Broke Back mountain (see above ;))

Was Canny in ten things i hate about you

Was rich

Probably topped himself

I don't wish to appear insensitive (which I may appear now) but what has this fellow done to warrant such world-wide headlines? Genuine question, btw.

He's the upcoming Joker in the new Batman. Got a load of platitudes about being a young marlon brando for it. Me personally, I only remember him from The Patriot, and that was no war and peace.

Ahh, good old Fred Phelps. You couldn't make it up. ;)

All you can do is head on over to http://www.landoverbaptist.org and comfort yourself with the glory of satire.

That websites a piss-take right? these people are just so crazy that it could be real :D

''Satire'' :razz:

Yep its a piss take.

Touche :icon_lol: I wasn't sure if he meant it was actual satire or if what these guys believe was so ridiculous it's almost satirical, alot of time obviously went into that site some of it is gold "how good Christian men go on a first date"

He's been filming with Tom Waits since the 8th of December.

That's got to be depressing.

Yep, especially when you finally realise that you will never be as talented as the big Tom.

edit: 28 club anyone?

Edited by sammynb

I wonder btw if they'll stop some of the Viral Marketing campaign for The Dark Knight Returns.

I'd have thought the film company will be over the moon with this development and will plough on with whatever campaign they had planned, this'll only help their sales.

Feel sorry for Terry Gilliam though (even though his films are invariably shit), another project of his goes down the drain. Poor bloke's cursed.

I wonder btw if they'll stop some of the Viral Marketing campaign for The Dark Knight Returns.

I'd have thought the film company will be over the moon with this development and will plough on with whatever campaign they had planned, this'll only help their sales.

Feel sorry for Terry Gilliam though (even though his films are invariably shit), another project of his goes down the drain. Poor bloke's cursed.

Why so serious? ;)

Why so serious? ;)

Sorry.

I reckon this is all part of the marketing campaign and Ledger will return on the night of the premier, all geet disfigured and that to wage terror against New York City.

:razz:

Why so serious? ;)

Sorry.

I reckon this is all part of the marketing campaign and Ledger will return on the night of the premier, all geet disfigured and that to wage terror against New York City.

You probably do actually believe that (even a tiny bit) dont you movie-geek-boy ?? :D

Why so serious? ;)

Sorry.

Tell me you got the remark? :D

Why so serious? ;)

Sorry.

You probably do actually believe that (even a tiny bit) dont you movie-geek-boy ?? :D

:icon_lol:

Uncalled for

Why so serious? :razz:

Sorry.

:D

Tell me you got the remark? :icon_lol:

;)

Googled it and see that it's something to do with Batman. Never been a fan really though. Though I did collect the trading cards when the Michael Keaton one came out.

Why so serious? ;)

Sorry.

You probably do actually believe that (even a tiny bit) dont you movie-geek-boy ?? :icon_lol:

Uncalled for

Harsh but fair :D

Why so serious? ;)

Sorry.

You probably do actually believe that (even a tiny bit) dont you movie-geek-boy ?? :icon_lol:

Uncalled for

Harsh but fair :D

I'm not offended or owt and I know you're kidding so this isn't aimed at you in particular, but I HAVE always found it odd that some pastimes are ridiculed and other respected. So film obsessives are geeks, games obsessives are nerds and sports statisticians are anoraks but DJ's are revered for their in depth knowledge of other peoples music and literary types line books against their walls to show off to people how well read they are.

EVERYONE enjoys dipping their fingers in all of the above, but some have higher cache value than others for some strange reason.

God Hates Fags and fag enablers!!!........

malboro.jpgBic%20Lighters%20Tray.jpg

The bastards!!