Obsessed

JawD

What a dreadful newspaper.

Amanda Platell who now works for the Mail was on Question Time last night :razz:B):brrr:

Yes, I saw her on that. She's full of shit too.

Amanda Platell who now works for the Mail was on Question Time last night B):brrr::icon_lol:

:icon_lol:<_<

I can't wait to see Patrick Barclay's piece on Sunday about Wise (especially as you lot will all owe me 20p if I'm right :razz: )

Daily Mail ffs, I read the match report in it on Wednesday and all they could say is how Keegan has already fallen flat on his face and how things are going to get much much worse for us, absolute drivel.

I just posted a very constructive comment. Doubt it will be published...if you know what I mean. :razz:

Well, just added a comment myself. Like you say, if its shown is another thing.

:razz: That was pathetic, just as pathetic was this response:

This feature is brilliant, the full Newcastle set-up is a farce, I would be thoroughly ashamed if Mr Quinn or Mr Keane did anything like this to Sunderland.

I hope the Magpies get relegated, and finally show them they are no bigger a club than the majority in the Premier League.

- Scott Mac, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear

:brrr: This coming from a guy who supports a club where the chairman is in love with the manager despite him being shit and is just trying to turn sunderland into Man utd's reserve side. Also I fail to see how our set-up is a farce it seems a pretty good idea to have the manager concentrating on the first team while someone else ensures our youth set-up is working and bringing in new yougsters B) I'm guessing he simply doesn't know what he's talking about and doesn't know Wise's actual role so he should butt out the thick inbred.

Edited by Barton7

:razz: That was pathetic, just as pathetic was this response:

This feature is brilliant, the full Newcastle set-up is a farce, I would be thoroughly ashamed if Mr Quinn or Mr Keane did anything like this to Sunderland.

I hope the Magpies get relegated, and finally show them they are no bigger a club than the majority in the Premier League.

- Scott Mac, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear

:brrr: This coming from a guy who supports a club where the chairman is in love with the manager despite him being shit and is just trying to turn sunderland into Man utd's reserve side. Also I fail to see how our set-up is a farce it seems a pretty good idea to have the manager concentrating on the first team while someone else ensures our youth set-up is working and bringing in new yougsters B) I'm guessing he simply doesn't know what he's talking about and doesn't know Wise's actual role so he should butt out the thick inbred.

If this 'sunderland fan' really thinks our set-up is a farce, then he should be happy as a sand boy as we must surely be destroying ourselves.

"I actually asked the club to OK an all-in-one Zambora I fax, printer and scanner for my new office office - but we ended up with Fabio Zamblera from Atalanta instead."

I'm sorry..this is sposed to be humourous?

Thing is I've been a Toon fan for 30 years, in which time we haven't won owt, so I can actually laugh at jokes about us if they're funny. It's one of those qualities you develop. This stuff is truly fucking abysmal though.

Amanda Platell who now works for the Mail was on Question Time last night :brrr::icon_lol: :icon_lol:

<_< <_<

I can't wait to see Patrick Barclay's piece on Sunday about Wise (especially as you lot will all owe me 20p if I'm right B) )

You are already a winner :razz: Paul Hayward in today's issue has stuck the boot in with great glee.

Fuckers didnt show my comment either :razz:

nor mine. B)

Can't understand it as there was no swearing in it, just slagging off the lack of professionalism, the lack of knowledge, and that I wouldn't read there shite anymore even if they paid me. Not that offensive I would've thought.