Who's Going down

Pilchard Chops

Has anyone changed thier opinion? I have now I think it will be

Sunderland

West Brom

Birmingham

37060[/snapback]

Now that we have Owen, I don't think we will be relegated.

However I now expect the Souness apologists, they know who they are, to say that a mid table to 14th position in the premiership justifies Souness 's actions in "clearing out the disruptive influences for 40m quid" as their expectations have now been lowered, exactly as some of us predicted .

Clairvoyant ? No, just not wearing rose tinted specs when judging anyone connected with Newcastle United, and taking them off when they are not .......

Relegated. Sunderland, and any 2 from West Brom, Portsmouth, Wigan, and West Ham.

Clairvoyant ? No, just not wearing rose tinted specs when judging anyone connected with Newcastle United, and taking them off when they are not  .......

37065[/snapback]

:lol:

Something tells me this is going to be a recurring theme in your posts from now on.

If anything happens to Lua Lua & Robert, Portsmouth are doomed. It'll be hard enough for them even with them in the side.

37507[/snapback]

You can take the 'even' out of that sentence imo :lol:

If anything happens to Lua Lua & Robert, Portsmouth are doomed. It'll be hard enough for them even with them in the side.

37507[/snapback]

37530[/snapback]

Agreed...

I was going to suggest 'anything happens' such as them getting a regular game....

37507[/snapback]

They'll be down without them, Robert has scored one and set up most of their goals, and Lua Lua looks capable of scoring a few.

Clairvoyant ? No, just not wearing rose tinted specs when judging anyone connected with Newcastle United, and taking them off when they are not  .......

37065[/snapback]

:lol:

Something tells me this is going to be a recurring theme in your posts from now on.

37483[/snapback]

... the first correct prediction by Gemmill ;)

37507[/snapback]

37530[/snapback]

Nah, they're in the side now and they look as if they'll get them enough goals to stay up just about. Of their 5 goals, Lua-Lua has scored 1, Robert's scored 1, and made the other 3. Lose them, and they're no-one (although Silva was a helluva signing IMO).

I cant understand how some people here even have thoughts of Newcastle being relegated. You have spent close to 50M and have brought in some top quality players. Relagation is out of the question.

Id say a top 6 finish looks highly possible and I would be glad if you got that.

I cant understand how some people here even have thoughts of Newcastle being relegated. You have spent close to 50M and have brought in some top quality players. Relagation is out of the question.

Id say a top 6 finish looks highly possible and I would be glad if you got that.

37786[/snapback]

I'm not sure we'll make top 6, but I find it hard to believe we'll be anywhere near relegation when the time comes. Some people on here just like to wallow in the worst-case scenario cos they need a daily dose of grumpiness. :lol:

Who's your team, Yogic?

37786[/snapback]

I'm not sure we'll make top 6, but I find it hard to believe we'll be anywhere near relegation when the time comes. Some people on here just like to wallow in the worst-case scenario cos they need a daily dose of grumpiness. :lol:

Who's your team, Yogic?

37789[/snapback]

Here you go